Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Dnp newbie ; Need some advice please

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Lizard King advice is very good. I would add that while you are taking the DNP double up on a multi vitamin because of the way it drains from your body.

B

blackandgold

Mar 15, 2014
oh my you dont even know how much people of all ages are dealing with this, check out the hashimotos 411 on facebook , then you will get it! No my doc acts like a T4 pill will make my life all peachy. I have never ever read such a bullcrap statement on the internet as that paragraph from the link. I talk to lots of women with it and with Autoimmune protocal paleo lifestyle is the only way they feel somewhat normal....I dont want to make this hashi's stronger than me ..if you really want to know what it does read this >>> https://www.facebook.com/notes/thyr...r-patients-family-and-friends/353693224649639 its a very good article...many women with Hashi's have miscarriages too..including me..your thyroid gland controls every other body system including hormones. Im doing fine on dnp ...I dont want to come off as being mad at YOU rottenrogue..but my family doesnt have a clue about hashi's either so I am a little defensive...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic