Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

DNP high dosed blast -how hot is too hot

G

GrassFed

Sep 18, 2010
Guys having a last fling/blast with DNP over the next 5 days or however long I can handle it ,I managed 1.2g ED of quite good DNP a few months back for 3days ,this is just sat atome though infront of a fan ,very weak even standing etc ,feel like death but incredibly effective.

Anyhow looking back I was confident I wasn't "too hot" but!!!! ... how would I know exactly if I was close to overheating? ,is it just naive to think "ok , I can handle this ,I'll be fine" .

Worth noting my eyesight was pretty shite aftewards for a few weeks but then fine .

No lectures pls as I'm sure I won't get on here but user experience or bodyheat facts etc .

TBH with DNP once you are too hot its probably already too late .

I reckon you can push it alot if you kept cool /have poor mental health ! lol .

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Wikipedia lists the dose range at which DNP is considered fatal in mg/kg. I remember doing the math, and at my bodyweight of 235, I think a fatal dose was about 2-5g/day. So you may be safe at a dose less than 2g, but it still seems stupid.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Yeah have a thermometer on hand, the rectal ones work real well, because that's where they're gonna be packing you with ice to bring your temp down.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
If youve taken 1.2g and want to go higher, you are not very intelligent.. 800mg would be max id ever consider with dnp. 500 is hellacious, 750 is on fire. I dont see why youd go higher

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'm not sure at what point your body temp will kill you but it's my understanding that a fever of 107.5 is required and must be maintained for a period to cause brain damage.

If you insist on running DNP that high I would suggest running it with a keto diet to reduce the heat. Running during the winter months would be smart as well.

Have you ever ran it at 250 for a few weeks instead? You'll achieve similar results with significantly less misery.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
you will more then likely be hyperventilating (can't even hold a conversation) and be having bouts of hypoglycemia, before you cook from within. This is when u really need to back off. Can be scary stuff, be careful.

J

jinxey

Nov 29, 2011
Carry a thermometer with you at all times. temps over 102 very dangerous. Also if your eyesight is affected you should reconsider taking dnp at all ever again. I have done very well with dnp over several rounds but am also very respectful of the dnp!
The folks on this forum were very honest and know what they are talking about. I got excellent results on lower dose longer
runs.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I think your an idiot to be trying to put the envelope with DNP. This is why people shouldn't use certain products.

IC Said it best, you'll know when you have taken to much when the you see is the floor coming to your face, the next thing is a death.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
you do know there is a chance for major eye problems with a small percetage of users, don't you?? If it is bothering your eyes and you haven't had them checked you may want to do so before trying it again.

Did you have a contest you needed to be ready for in 3 days? Not sure why else you would do a dose that high. Sitting at home for 3 days in front of a fan does not sound like fun to me. Lower the dose and try for a week and you will have a much better quality of life with the same results.

DNP works, plain and simple no matter the dose so why not be smart about it??

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Good point about the eyes, I have dry eyes and wear a -3.50 and I noticed some blurred vision on DNP.

J

jared

Oct 11, 2011
Might as well take 5 grams. You are obviously already brain-damaged if you are willing to take DNP in excess of 1.2 grams. Seriously, there is no need to eclipse 600 mg. I am not intending on flaming you, but you can and probably will die if you want to keep pushing your luck. Stay safe man and stay alive - be smart.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic