pbtom
What's New?

DNP guide/program

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Sebaco, just remember the crystal has salt weight which you need to account for in your dosing, I believe it is about 75% of DNP per 100mg of crystal so your caps can be considered 75mg and you should see a 10% "rise" in metabolic rate from each 100mg. Meaning if you take in 2000 calories, with 100mg of DNP it would truly be 1800 calories.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
And yes TB, low rep was the key to many workouts while on a cycle of DNP, make working out not that bad at all.

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
I've seen a few muscle tears in my time, with guys while on DNP, Being so depleted of glycogen and atp, I cannot advise it personally, but to each his own.

Torn pec and tricep, hamstring as well. That's all it took to have me err on the side of caution, if you want to lift heavy, do it, that's a personal choice.

S

sebaco2011

May 17, 2011
Oh okay thanks I see what your saying Lizzard, very interesting , and even though it increases the metabolic rate which is key for losing fat , ie calories in vs calories out, doesn't it also help by destroying the fat cells or something along those lines , to further increase fat loss??

Thinkbig yes taking your advice I will try to lift in the 15-25 rep range , is it a bad or good idea to go to failure also while lifting in this rep range?

Starting Monday is when I will begin my log over here.

Also I know people die on this stuff from being dehydrated , now that makes me think.. did they not drink enough water because they couldn't actually tell they were thirsty perhaps they were in a deep sleep or just werent that thirsty and to lazy to go get some water. Or can you tell when your thirsty on DNP and they were perhaps on some diuretics and getting ready for a show of some sort?

I would hate to be in a deep sleep and die from thirst without being able to prevent it , I will make sure to drink at least 1.5 gallons of water a day on this stuff though, and absolultely no soda / alcohol never dranken that stuff much anyways.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I don't think it destroys fat cells, I was taking 10mg of Nolvadex a day also to help break up fat cells (someone insert science stuff here)

15 - 20 rep range will burn you out VERY fast. Use a moderate weight for 6 - 8 reps and that will do you just fine. You are not going to have the energy to get through a whole workout of 15 - 25 rep sets. 3 sets 6 - 8 reps, moderate weight.

I still don't know where all these deaths are, haven't read about any. Stay hydrated and don't be an idiot and take more then you can handle and you will be fine. start off slow so you can judge what your reaction will be. If you are taking in 1.5 gallons a day and don't work in a field picking lettuce in the heat you should be fine.

S

sebaco2011

May 17, 2011
Ah okay LK gotcha, hmmm interesting I have nolva on hand at 20mg a piece, so using these WITH the dnp would be more effective then using them at a different time for fat loss? And I swore DNP also did something helpful for cutting fat like destroying some type of cell or blocking it from being stored as fat or something ?

meh im also hoping my pills are actually legit , got them from a source that I recently bought my test and tren from that has some good deals , ( almost to good ) , and I had NEVER heard of them before , so I might break open a cap and see if I can stain something yellow ^_^ ..

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
This was written probably 7 years ago, Macro has changed his mind on alot of this. Although this is a good mix of supplements for thyroid recovery.

I can see FONZ's retarded assed comments in there as well!

Yea I was gonna say.... that dates waaaaaaaaaay back to the early EF days.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic