Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

DNP guide/program

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Most product do these damned inferno cycles or wtf ever you want to call them where they take 400-1000mg for like 7 to 10 days, to me its stupid and dangerous. yes you still lose fat but you suffer greatly for only 10 lbs or so.

With my approach, you lose far more, and you suffer less, most importantly, your not running the risk of cooking yourself.

The other unique property i found running low dose DNP is that you can cut cals REAL LOW and still burn fat without your body holding onto fat for dear life(starvation mode). i think it is likely due to the increase in your metabolism. where as just being normal it would shut you down, but while on dnp and getting exogenous effect of the drug increasing your metabolism X percent based on your dosage. that doesnt happen.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
all very interesting. me thinks maybe i need to try.............................

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Macro’s DNP Supplements

200mg alpha lipoic acid 3x a day with meals
1200-1500mg magnesium in 2-3 divided doses.
2-3000mg vitamin C
1200IU of vitamin E
200mcg of selenium.
1000-2000mg of calcium (can’t take it with the magnesium, though. Take it before bed)
Melatonin if you can’t sleep and it is also one of the best and cheapest anti-oxidants.
50mg of zinc a day
one iron tab as hemoglobin is a protein as well.
A potassium gluconate tab or two a day
Taurine at 3g a day.
Glutamine at 15g-20g a day .
1 table spoon glycerol 3 x a day
at least 2 gallons of water
a fan to point at your head while sleeping- or at work- basically anytime you can point a fan at you
500mg grapeseed extract
300mg cranberry extract
600-900mg of green tea
a good mulit vitamin
EC+1g of tyrosine 3x per day and 20mg of yohimbine topically 2x per day- for added energy and fat burning effects

This was written probably 7 years ago, Macro has changed his mind on alot of this. Although this is a good mix of supplements for thyroid recovery.

I can see FONZ's retarded assed comments in there as well!

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
I don't use any of it. I just eat food, and use my normal vitamins and antioxidants.

My first time with it, I used a lot of OTC supps, but short of maybe something to boost glutathione, just to be extra careful with the cataract thing, I don't see a need for a plethora of things in concurrence with DNP use.

This time I'm running a small amount of Clen with it. Like 40mcg a day. Just to try something new.

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Longest I ran any was 4 months. However, long duration could be anything longer than 2 weeks, but preferably longer.

I'd prefer someone under my administration to run it atleast a month. However,et me say I do not condone the use of DNP unless your very well schooled on the subject, this isn't aimed at you POB, just want to iterate that to any newer to the DNP realm folks.

I hear you loud and clear sir... I've done my initial homework on this stuff and it can be scary for sure. Thanks for your answer to my question.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Most product do these damned inferno cycles or wtf ever you want to call them where they take 400-1000mg for like 7 to 10 days, to me its stupid and dangerous. yes you still lose fat but you suffer greatly for only 10 lbs or so.

With my approach, you lose far more, and you suffer less, most importantly, your not running the risk of cooking yourself.

Seems typical of many people these days... Everyone wants to lose 10lbs a day with no effort at all...

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
When used correctly, good stuff.

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
The myth about DNP destroying muscle or that one needs to be on aas while running it, is a fallacy. I've used it numerous times, as well as logs on VIP and ABB, whilst not on anything but DNP.

Changes in body composition, where quick and coupled with strength loss, but no muscle tissue wasting as a lot of bro scientists claim.

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
Obviously, strength is lost quickly as your body suddenly cannot produce ATP worth a shit, as DNP is an oxidative uncoupler of phophorylation, its makes the production of ATP, about 25-30%(dose dependant) less efficient

Subsequently, a lot of people associate the dramatic and temporary loss of strength and endurance as muscle lost, when in fact DNP oddly enough spares muscle by such a dramatic increase in lipolysis, allowing the body to use fat for fuel.

Which of course lends itself to a low carb diet as keeping carb low lessens dramatically the sides on DNP, as the feeling of heat is diminished as is the sweating to a degree.

Some people claim they get low blood sugar on DNP, in my experience, in myself and others, glucose tests on a meter show normal, and I've never experienced such a thing.

W

Wolf

MuscleHead
Dec 25, 2010
I was about to read your article and decided not too. until you read the medical research papers out of stanford from the 30's you dont know a dam thing about what you are talking about. i have read them all and ran DNP with great success. these articles and how too's floating around the net are complete bullshit. they didnt run their patients on 20 different pills a day and nobody died if they didnt abuse it. BLAH

Can you post the studies you are referring to?

Obviously, strength is lost quickly as your body suddenly cannot produce ATP worth a shit, as DNP is an oxidative uncoupler of phophorylation, its makes the production of ATP, about 25-30%(dose dependant) less efficient

Subsequently, a lot of people associate the dramatic and temporary loss of strength and endurance as muscle lost, when in fact DNP oddly enough spares muscle by such a dramatic increase in lipolysis, allowing the body to use fat for fuel.

Which of course lends itself to a low carb diet as keeping carb low lessens dramatically the sides on DNP, as the feeling of heat is diminished as is the sweating to a degree.

Some people claim they get low blood sugar on DNP, in my experience, in myself and others, glucose tests on a meter show normal, and I've never experienced such a thing.

The low blood sugar might be the effects of feeling dehydration or the effects of not being able to explode in the same way that they could when not using DNP. So they associate it with low blood sugar instead.

Seems typical of many people these days... Everyone wants to lose 10lbs a day with no effort at all...

People truly do not grasp exactly what ten pounds is and don't understand what ten pounds of fat actually looks like. 10 pounds of fat literally is what you would get if you filled a gallon container of water up with fat, that's about 7.6 pounds of fat. Then you put 10 sticks of butter on the side. That's what ten pounds of fat looks like.

But you still get these guys that think its best to run something so they are just at the edge of breaking down.

Last edited:
Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
One topic I would like to address regarding DNP, is diet.

A lot of people think that DNP works better with or won't work at all without carbohydrates, this is not correct.

Conversely, some people believe you have to deplete glycogen stores, or use a ketogenic diet to best utilize DNP, this is not correct.

Cutting and Tainter in 1933 entitled "Metabolic actions of dinitrophenol with the use of balanced and unbalanced diets". The paper compared different diets (high fat, high carb, high protein, and isocaloric) while looking at metabolism, nitrogen loss, acidity, and change in body weight in people taking DNP. They concluded, "Dinitrophenol, used in doses of therapeutic range, caused increases in metabolism of the usual magnitude irrespective of the type of diet."

So as one can see research has shown that there is no correlation to type of diet given similar cals, I merely recommend a lower carbohydrate intake so that the primary side can be lessened to a degree. Which of course is the extreme heat and increase in sweating seen with more carbohydrate intake.

Last edited:
goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
One topic I would like to address regarding DNP, is diet.

A lot of people think that DNP works better with or won't work at all without carbohydrates, this is not correct.

Conversely, some people believe you have to deplete glycogen stores, or use a ketogenic diet to best utilize DNP, this is not correct.

Cutting and Tainter in 1933 entitled "Metabolic actions of dinitrophenol with the use of balanced and unbalanced diets". The paper compared different diets (high fat, high carb, high protein, and isocaloric) while looking at metabolism, nitrogen loss, acidity, and change in body weight in people taking DNP. They concluded, "Dinitrophenol, used in doses of therapeutic range, caused increases in metabolism of the usual magnitude irrespective of the type of diet."

So as one can see research has shown that there is no correlation to type of diet given similar cals, I merely recommend a lower carbohydrate intake so that the primary side can be lessened to a degree. Which of course is the extreme heat and increase in sweating seen with more carbohydrate intake.

as i said before and TB just reiterated, if you have not read cutting and tainters work out of stanford from the 30's you dont know SHIT about DNP.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic