pbtom
What's New?

DNP For Dummies

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
ITS HOT UP IN HERE!!!
had some ice cream last night and boy oh boy was the sweats tough -- had to turn my fan off
got the chills
and as a side note -- im 32 in the waist-- smallest ever ---all my pants are 34-36 and now i need a new belt
211lb by scale
Do you enjoy your icecream the same way I do when using DNP, frozen solid and place a spoonful at a time on the asshole to keep it from melting from the lava shits?
Just curious because the only way I can eat icecream is to NOT use dnp.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
I just noticed the DNP kept the mosquitoes away all summer, now I'm getting eaten alive.

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
lolz. god it gives me the runs the 1st couple days. I just started my 200mg/day elongated. might do 200/400/200, etc since my tolerance is so darn high but going to stick with just the 200 for the week.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Update:
My energy is good, I’ve experienced no noticeable dip in productiveness. I’ve noticed more body heat than usual, but it’s manageable. This low dose EOD method has been going well.

I’ve been avoiding high carb meals while on so that’s been attributing to the fatloss as well. So far so good!

UPDATE brotha I have 5# to lose so EVERY vein in my body is visible:)

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
actually meant to come back to this thread and see how it was going. I didnt care too much for the 200mg/day but that cuz my tolerance is just too darn high. i found that the 200/400/200/etc was hit and miss, felt the slight working of the 400mg so I've just been doing 400mg/day which I think may be 200 to most people. slight rise in temp, especially around the carb meals. no real lethargy onsetting or loss of energy in the gym - still normal lifts with same intensity. no true bloat in comparison to when I run the higher. going to run it thru at least another 2-3 weeks.

oh and a huge thing...no sitting on the toilet the 1st couple of days crying

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
UPDATE brotha I have 5# to lose so EVERY vein in my body is visible:)
It worked well! Overall I lost about 16 pounds in 3 weeks. Once the DNP kicked in, I was averaging nearly a pound a day of fat-loss. Besides low DNP usage, I feel my low carb diet and moderate cardio helped propel me to cut weight this rapidly. I believe DNP is a good tool in one’s arsenal as long as you respect it with low dose usage.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
The title says it all.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
It worked well! Overall I lost about 16 pounds in 3 weeks. Once the DNP kicked in, I was averaging nearly a pound a day of fat-loss. Besides low DNP usage, I feel my low carb diet and moderate cardio helped propel me to cut weight this rapidly. I believe DNP is a good tool in one’s arsenal as long as you respect it with low dose usage.

Gonna try 3 days of 250 a day them switch to 250 eod and see how it works I am pretty cut right now so will know straight away if it is working at all
Thanks brother

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
actually meant to come back to this thread and see how it was going. I didnt care too much for the 200mg/day but that cuz my tolerance is just too darn high. i found that the 200/400/200/etc was hit and miss, felt the slight working of the 400mg so I've just been doing 400mg/day which I think may be 200 to most people. slight rise in temp, especially around the carb meals. no real lethargy onsetting or loss of energy in the gym - still normal lifts with same intensity. no true bloat in comparison to when I run the higher. going to run it thru at least another 2-3 weeks.

oh and a huge thing...no sitting on the toilet the 1st couple of days crying

GOOD STUFF BRO

Im not so sure with tolerance -- I believe it works at 200 the same
but when im off -- i do benadrly every night before bed --not sure if it does anything --- but if i do 400-500 i can feel it
200 i just feel the carb sweats

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
GOOD STUFF BRO

Im not so sure with tolerance -- I believe it works at 200 the same
but when im off -- i do benadrly every night before bed --not sure if it does anything --- but if i do 400-500 i can feel it
200 i just feel the carb sweats

I've got a odd body with just about everything, pretty much a low to no metabolizer so usually have to end up with a higher dose of just about everything. 200mg really do much even around the carbs, but doing the 200/400/200/400 i think with the halflife it allowed the 300mg roughly essentially. the 400 started to feel a little more. when i do run a burst its 600mg/day and its pretty tolerable unless i just simply eat like crap, which i dont given type 1 diabetic, and can usually make it 14-16days, then ill hit 800 for a few days (usually 3-4) pending i can stay away from sugar cravings and then i tap out.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Also, phentermine was a great preowrkout for cardio in the AM. It made me a little anxious to get moving and I didnt like sitting still after it kicked in, which was pretty quick, especially on an empty stomach, which was tolerable just waking up to go run. So lethargy was never a problem and coffee was fine with it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic