Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

DNP For Dummies

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
How the hell you do 250mg a day in the summer is beyond me @ITAWOLF and how you need a Benny to sleep is even more perplexing, DNP should so that alone.
Waiting for October when it cools off.

yeah im a no shirt guy n shorts around the house lol--- but I really don't get the sweats to bad -- but up to 500 and im done -- heavy breathing etc

one benny will knock me out -- crazy fast --- keeps me from waking up stuck to the sheets--- i just sleep thru it and bitch when i wake up lol

my stash is good stuff -- just asked the other day -- time to order for new years reso cutter

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
How the hell you do 250mg a day in the summer is beyond me @ITAWOLF and how you need a Benny to sleep is even more perplexing, DNP should so that alone.
Waiting for October when it cools off.

some people like it hot lolz. that or no sides. Ive ran 600mg DNP and Tren during the summer but Tren does nada as far as sides on me

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I'm jealous of you both. No matter what my weight or bf, 300mg and I am sweating like FD at the Republican National Convention.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
I run 400mg and cardio or 600mg and fast. Hindsight, do not fast to run higher dose or you will lose muscle! You actually burn more fat eating your normal protein intake and even more fat doing cardio, which is best done when you wake up before your dose.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Bumping this old informative post back to the top again. Great read!
Thanks @PillarofBalance

I just started a new DNP low dose cycle. I’m going to experiment with 200mg EOD this time around due to DNP’s long half life. It should be interesting, I’ll keep you all posted.

Rider, please keep us posted on this as I have some of Dinitros old stuff and 250 eod is a consideration if ot works for you.
Plus you are one of the few I value the opinion of LOL

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Will do brother. I’m on Myosin’s DNP at 200mg per cap. I had success in the past doing low dose for over a month time frame. Figured I’d experiment with this method.

Currently I’m on day 3. I decided to frontload by doing 200mg everyday for four days in a row. Then after it’s been built up in my system, I’ll do 200mg eod and see how it goes. DNP has a very long half-life, so by trying an EOD method, I’m curious what results will be. Conversely, I wonder what kind of sides I’ll experience as well if any?

I’ll keep you all posted.

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
Same here. def interested to see how it goes. Im waiting a few weeks till pull the 200mg ED. tho Im wondering if I might end up doing a 200/400 dose since my tolerance is high vs 600mg/ED

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Quick update:

So far I’m feeling fine. Granted it’s only day 6 but I truly haven’t experienced negative side effects. I’ve been keeping my carbs low, so I think that’s a reason why I haven’t been getting the sweats.

I did have a cheat day yesterday (pizza), and yeah I felt hot afterwards, but that was anticipated. My energy is good as well as my mood. I don’t use a scale as a guide, but I noticed today my work pants are feeling loose.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
ITS HOT UP IN HERE!!!

had some ice cream last night and boy oh boy was the sweats tough -- had to turn my fan off
got the chills

and as a side note -- im 32 in the waist-- smallest ever ---all my pants are 34-36 and now i need a new belt

211lb by scale

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Quick update: So far I’m feeling fine. Granted it’s only day 6 but I truly haven’t experienced negative side effects. I’ve been keeping my carbs low, so I think that’s a reason why I haven’t been getting the sweats.

You'll definitely experience fewer sides with lower carbs.

Just as an FYI, Dinitro's 250mg caps were the crystalline DNP, which equated to under 200mg of actual power DNP per cap. I think I recall reading somewhere that it was about 185-190mg of actual DNP powder. If Myosin's DNP is actual powder caps, then the dosing of those are more than 1 of Dinitro's stuff.

Low dose is definitely the way to go.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
I lost 30 lbs in 3 months on Ouroboros . Hindsight I wish I had did more cardio and ate less carbs. For me doing cardio first thing in the AM kept my metabolism higher all day than when I didn't and it showed on the scale those days. The days I did 600mg and sat in the pool weren't as effective or as comfortable. Granted when I did cardio I had Pedialyte on hand.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Update:
My energy is good, I’ve experienced no noticeable dip in productiveness. I’ve noticed more body heat than usual, but it’s manageable. This low dose EOD method has been going well.

I’ve been avoiding high carb meals while on so that’s been attributing to the fatloss as well. So far so good!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic