pbtom
What's New?

DNP For Dummies

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'll be getting 40gr crystalline DNP this week and was thinking 200mg B4Bed for one month with Benadryl, whole husk psyllium, and home made electrolyte drinks(dextrose/fructose, KCL/KH2PO4, MgCl, CaCL, Ascorbic/citric acid) and see what I think. I like tren sides insomnia, night sweats, lethartgy, & ect.... Maybe I'll love this. I've already bought a 2sec dig thermometer to carry around. Lets see what this has in store for me.

just be very careful capping that stuff. I hear it stains everything yellow, and you may need a vent hood to make sure you don't have inadvertent overexpose to the fine dust. Also, measure twice on that stuff. Missing a decimal point is a disaster.

S

storman230

Jan 7, 2012
I dont like it before bed at all. My throat and mouth get so dry that it almost hurts. In the morning works good if dosing once/day and morning and post workout (evening) if using more

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
I'll go AM then. I'll weigh 10gr and use dextrose as filler to make 50-200mg caps. I'll grind the stuff very well to a very smooth even consistency.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I'll go AM then. I'll weigh 10gr and use dextrose as filler to make 50-200mg caps. I'll grind the stuff very well to a very smooth even consistency.
FUK THAT!!! dextrose... do you know how it works?? IDK if that much dextrose will make a difference... but using a straight carb for a filler is a terrible idea with this stuff...

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
OK 200mg barely fit in a 00 cap with a slight bit of dextrose to grind into a powder (crystal looks like gold carmel corn nuggets of crystalline schards). Plus dextrose improves absorption or increases biological availability.

Taking 200mg B4Bed and no side's eccept feeling hungry and an itchy felling at fat deposits. So I up dose today to 100mg more mornings for maybe 50 days. I'm in for the long haul. melt some blubber.

AlphApex

AlphApex

Jul 26, 2016
Very impressive and what I would call the best collection of sited DNP knowledge on the web.

StanG

StanG

Aug 23, 2012
Rare to find a thread where this (dnp) is intelligently discussed. Good read.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Bumping this old informative post back to the top again. Great read!
Thanks @PillarofBalance

I just started a new DNP low dose cycle. I’m going to experiment with 200mg EOD this time around due to DNP’s long half life. It should be interesting, I’ll keep you all posted.

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
Thanks @PillarofBalance

I just started a new DNP low dose cycle. I’m going to experiment with 200mg EOD this time around due to DNP’s long half life. It should be interesting, I’ll keep you all posted.
def! I was thinking about doing a longer version of 200mg ED for extended time vs what I typically do of 600mg/ED for as long as I can take it...usually hits hard around 14days and I up to 800 and I tap out around 18-20. I have a high tolerance to things tho so thats why it looks like its insane.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Thanks @PillarofBalance

IM ON DAY 36 of yes 50 ---lol
250mg ed in morning
keeping my bf below 10% and no cardio __ damn hammies ---

as we know -- ive done my share -- prob more than most --- really no sides but the sweats like crazy during some good ole sex
i do pop a benadryl once a week mostly to sleep better

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
How the hell you do 250mg a day in the summer is beyond me @ITAWOLF and how you need a Benny to sleep is even more perplexing, DNP should so that alone.
Waiting for October when it cools off.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic