DNP For Dummies

Discussion in 'DNP Dinitrophenol Discussion' started by PillarofBalance, Aug 20, 2011.

1. tommyguns2

tommyguns2 Senior Moderators Staff Member

Dec 25, 2010
    just be very careful capping that stuff. I hear it stains everything yellow, and you may need a vent hood to make sure you don't have inadvertent overexpose to the fine dust. Also, measure twice on that stuff. Missing a decimal point is a disaster.

2. storman230

storman230 VIP Member

Jan 7, 2012
    I dont like it before bed at all. My throat and mouth get so dry that it almost hurts. In the morning works good if dosing once/day and morning and post workout (evening) if using more

3. Bionixx

Bionixx VIP Member

Dec 6, 2011
    I'll go AM then. I'll weigh 10gr and use dextrose as filler to make 50-200mg caps. I'll grind the stuff very well to a very smooth even consistency.

4. IronCore

IronCore Bigger Than MAYO - VIP

Sep 9, 2010
    FUK THAT!!! dextrose... do you know how it works?? IDK if that much dextrose will make a difference... but using a straight carb for a filler is a terrible idea with this stuff...

5. Bionixx

Bionixx VIP Member

Dec 6, 2011
    OK 200mg barely fit in a 00 cap with a slight bit of dextrose to grind into a powder (crystal looks like gold carmel corn nuggets of crystalline schards). Plus dextrose improves absorption or increases biological availability.

Taking 200mg B4Bed and no side's eccept feeling hungry and an itchy felling at fat deposits. So I up dose today to 100mg more mornings for maybe 50 days. I'm in for the long haul. melt some blubber.

6. Dinitro

Dinitro Member

Jul 7, 2011
  7. AlphApex

AlphApex Member

Jul 26, 2016
    Very impressive and what I would call the best collection of sited DNP knowledge on the web.

8. StanG

StanG Member

Aug 23, 2012
    Rare to find a thread where this (dnp) is intelligently discussed. Good read.

Tags: