Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

DNP cycle experience?

B

babybodybuilder

TID Lady Member
Jun 19, 2016
I plan on doign a DNP cycle, I'm not looking to be told that DNP is dangerous, I'm fully aware.

Asking for any personal experience using the controversial drug. How long did you take it and at what dose?

We're planning on running for 21 days, 250 once per day... Then increase 400 for the second half.

Already 3 days in, and feeling fine. No super noticeable sides to be honest. Down 5.5 pounds in 3 days. Running with Clen/T3/var/npp

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I've always had my wife on longer low doses versus short (or long high doses). Especially in Summer!. If 250mg is working, I'd stay ther for 30days instead of ramping up. How much fat are you trying to lose?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You wouldn't see a 5lb weight loss in 3 days from your DNP cycle, you would most likely see a weight increase the first few days as you retain water. It's summer so many of us do not go near the stuff until October, depending on where you are. Day 3 is where you start reaching a point where the half life is retained so your active dose grows. Depending on the weather and your goals, there should be no need to jump to 400mg, but that's just me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I ran 250 ed at 230#s bodyweight for 21 days I think and it was super hot and uncomfortable for me, it killed my energy and made my workouts crap, I also had unbearable cravings for certain foods........lol
I lost no fat or weight and suffered from the crappy energy levels.
My stuff was/is definately legit as it was from the Man himself.
If I were to take it again I would most likely add in a little something to keep energy up and cravings down, such as half a Phentarmine 2x daily.
Just my 2cc's.

Ohhh I did get some awesome Grandpa naps on it though..l:D

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
You would also eat less pizza and donuts @Littleguy.....

TRue and even less Haagen Daz...........
I Felt no negative sides healthwise, and did NOT die from it haha
BuT I do not others to run it or any dosing advice just my experience

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Why are you running clen w/ dnp? I'd be extremely careful about dehydration.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Why are you running clen w/ dnp? I'd be extremely careful about dehydration.

Not very smart if you ask me. Like you mentioned, you can get dehydrated very quickly.. I had someone offer my wife DNP before, and I just about blew a gasket. What ever happened to doing a little more cardio, and eating less carbs, etc? I must be one of the lucky ones, My goal was to get to under 210lbs(208.5 a few days ago) and I lost 30lbs with just using food, no cardio, no clen, & no fat burners. Never have a problem losing weight..

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
250mg about an hour after dinner works well for me. I have a big ol brownie of some cookies and it kicks in nice. The lethargy leads to great sleep...even through the perspiration.

DNP as you know builds up in your system and at 400mg you will be sweating through your close and your training will take a big hit. I ran 500mg once and only once and I was constantly embarassed by the sweat and was looking for every place I could to take a nap.

Hawk

V

veronica

TID Lady Member
Aug 6, 2016
I was really cautous before I tried DNP, hearing all of these horror stories about people dying etc etc. After 3 days on 250mg I still felt nothing, I increased it to 500 mg and the sides started to show themselves, tolerable but I got pretty darn sweating doing just a bit of cardio. I tried 750mg for 3 days which got really uncomfortable, not oh my god I might die uncomfortable, I was just really hot and Its a good thing it was winter. 500mg was a sweet spot for me for 7 days, but if you wanted to go longer Id stick to 250mg, that dose it fine. Oh and It got my totally shredded, dont know exact how much I lost, but I was in I guess you'd say contest condition (even though I dont compete lol)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic