Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Dnp & cardio

johnnyBALLZ

johnnyBALLZ

Aug 7, 2013
Oh, and if you're thinking of trying it get it from Dinitro, Ben turned me on to him a while back and he's been doing it forever.. This isn't something you go the cheap route on (not that it's that expensive)... You need to be as sure as you can that it's dosed properly.. I'd make my own but I'm not much of a do-it-yourselfer.. :)

brutus79

brutus79

Dec 27, 2013
^^^ Well that's the best advice one can give..

For every success story seems to be 4 horror stories.. I lost 15 pounds of mostly fat during a 2 week cycle of 500mg/day with virtually no sides.. I recently gave some to a buddy (he knew all about the risks and is on the boards) and this beastly mofo couldn't take it after a couple days.. We're all made up differently..

If you take the chance then feel like complete shit a few days in drop it right away..

Yes- I thought I was going to ****ing die. I figured with all the things in life I was told to never do and did anyway this could be another notch on the belt. Boy oh boy was I wrong.

Day one I just felt like a flu was coming on. Day two I felt downright ill- fever, sweats, slightly irregular heartbeat. Took my morning pill day three and started to feel dizzy, headache- you could say I felt poisoned and that would be physically accurate as well. Did I stop? Nah- one more pill that night to make sure it was the dnp. What a ****ing mistake. In and out of consciousness, heart palpitating, trouble breathing... od'ing on previous habits was not as scary as this.

I did lose 6 pounds though... maybe it was the flu and not the dnp- six pack abs at my funeral or bust!!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic