Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Dnp & cardio

REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
Any thoughts or concerns before I jump in ???

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Hydration! hydration! hydration! hydration! And don't push to hard or over do it right off the bat. Go moderate intensity.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
What that guy said. I usually extend the time and lower the speed.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Bring an extra towel, a shirt to drive home in and possible a change of shorts/undies. 20mins on Stepmill on 250mg crystal and I had to ring my shorts out.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
There is a common misconception about DNP that should be emphasized which is, DNP is NOT energy source selective whatsoever. Fact is the first energy source which is depleted by DNP is GLYCOGEN and NEXT in line comes SKM PROTEIN along with fat.

That's because DNP has a very large volume of distribution meaning the mitochondria of ALL cells waste energy. Unfortunately DNP is MOST effective in those cells that are metabolically active, which is SKM rather than adipose tissue.

The glycogen depletion is real and is one of many reasons most users feels literally exhausted after running DNP and while replacing intravascular volume is very important because of the marked diaphoresis, it will NOT alter the energy exchange mechanisms which are responsible for DNPs "weight loss".

Physiologically there should be no doubt at least 90% of that "weight loss" is water the remainder is SKM and SOME FAT.

IMO the are much better drugs to cut with, and DNP is the absolute worst for those wanting to build MUSCLE.

Regs
jim

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
I have just completed a DNP cycle of two weeks and I didn't even go to the gym , theres no point because muscle hypertrophy has ceased, Why do you want to deplete your muscles as well. My fat loss was very good and muscles stayed full. Plus I got to recoup ,my over worked lower back and strained forearm. I even got to eat some chocolate and cake and still lost fat every day.
Tomorrow I will start back at the gym with gw501 and Test plus NPP. Theres no need to do cardio on DNP. you lose your fat at night in sweat. Just change your sheets .
What I can do for 50 mintues on GW501 on the stairmaster I can only do for 5 mintues of on dnp. Plus GW is better for muscle tone and just as good for fat loss as DNP

Last edited:
Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I have just completed a DNP cycle of two weeks and I didn't even go to the gym , theres no point because muscle hypertrophy has ceased, Why do you want to deplete your muscles as well. My fat loss was very good and muscles stayed full. Plus I got to recoup ,my over worked lower back and strained forearm. I even got to eat some chocolate and cake and still lost fat every day.
Tomorrow I will start back at the gym with gw501 and Test plus NPP. Theres no need to do cardio on DNP. you lose your fat at night in sweat. Just change your sheets .
What I can do for 50 mintues on GW501 on the stairmaster I can only do for 5 mintues of on dnp. Plus GW is better for muscle tone and just as good for fat loss as DNP

Hey much weight did you drop overall with your run on DNP, Jasthace?

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Hey much weight did you drop overall with your run on DNP, Jasthace?

This is what I did in the in the last six months...
I did 16 week diet of low carb and diet and went from 96 kg to 86 kg mean @ 5' 8
I did clen and t3 then I did gw501 to get down to 86kg looking really cut as ****
Then I did CjC 1295 and Ipamarelin + MK 677 and insulin { slin pre and post W/O} to bulk up for only 4 weeks and regain 13 kg
Then I just completed two weeks only of DNP @ 300 to start then 400mg last week and no training to get back down to 86 kg and diet not tight/

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I don't see the point of attempting cardio while using dnp. And a dose of 500 or above and you won't be able to breathe.

D

Dinitro

Jul 7, 2011
Dr. Jim is exactly right about DNP's energy sources, and that it's not a product one would want to use while seeking to gain muscle (although I know many who use it just on weekends during a bulk to "knock down" some of the fat they gain, and it anecdotally seems to work). This is also why DNP works better in people with more SKM than those with less (and why the same dose in two people will have different final results--it's not a mg-for-mg identical performance). I'm not sure about the claim that 90% of DNP's weight loss is just water, though, especially since people on DNP retain water, actually. And since DNP works by causing mitochondria to waste energy, it's not logical to think that the compensatory source of energy for that process is going to come from calorie-free water. It has to come from sources that actually provide something, and while he's right that glycogen is first on the list, it just doesn't add up to say that only 10% of loss will be fat and the rest water. So unless he meant it hyperbolicaly, I do quarrel with that particular detail.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Dr. Jim is exactly right about DNP's energy sources, and that it's not a product one would want to use while seeking to gain muscle (although I know many who use it just on weekends during a bulk to "knock down" some of the fat they gain, and it anecdotally seems to work). This is also why DNP works better in people with more SKM than those with less (and why the same dose in two people will have different final results--it's not a mg-for-mg identical performance). I'm not sure about the claim that 90% of DNP's weight loss is just water, though, especially since people on DNP retain water, NOT! actually. And since DNP works by causing mitochondria to waste energy, it's not logical to think that the compensatory source of energy for that process is going to come from calorie-free water. It has to come from sources that actually provide something, and while he's right that glycogen is first on the list, it just doesn't add up to say that only 10% of loss will be fat and the rest water. So unless he meant it hyperbolicaly, I do quarrel with that particular detail.

================================================================================================

I suppose your overlooking the fact WATER compromises somewhere between 50-70% of HUMAN TBW. Thus without loosing water weight loss approximates the IMPOSSIBLE.

Now lets look at the POISON DNP specifically (correct it's listed as a poison by the CCCR, chemical compound and composition registry). As we all acknowledge DNP uncouples oxidative phosphorlation. The net effect is ENTROPY, foodstuffs are wasted as heat and a lot of it. The body compensates thru TWO primary mechanisms.

FIRST, gross diaphoresis (sweating = WATER) is used to reduce the HEAT which is created by DNP use.

I suppose I should also mention THERMOREGULATION is not "energy free", because sweating is not a passive process and indeed requires energy.

SECOND, those cells which are unaffected by DNP (if all your cells were equally effected because of "toxic" DNP levels. DEATH would occur) accelerate their ATP production thru the normal pathways such as glycolysis and the Kreb's cycle.

This becomes important because for every molecule of NADH formed (16) via the electron transport system (Krebs cycle) ONE MOLECULE OF WATER is formed, thru the reduction of oxygen. (That's why O-2 is so very important)

For this reason ALONE weight loss DOES NOT occur absent the formation of WATER! GTG!

Finally rest assured people LOSE water weight while on DNP, ask anyone whom has used it absent supplemental water many would probably see their maker much sooner.

Oh one VERY IMPORTANT caveat for all those future DNP users, it causes CATARACTS in roughly 1% of users, and once they begin prepare for a lens replacement in BOTH eyes!

GUYS USE YOUR HEAD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CRAP!!!

regs
JIM

Last edited:
johnnyBALLZ

johnnyBALLZ

Aug 7, 2013
^^^ Well that's the best advice one can give..

For every success story seems to be 4 horror stories.. I lost 15 pounds of mostly fat during a 2 week cycle of 500mg/day with virtually no sides.. I recently gave some to a buddy (he knew all about the risks and is on the boards) and this beastly mofo couldn't take it after a couple days.. We're all made up differently..

If you take the chance then feel like complete shit a few days in drop it right away..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic