Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Dnp at high bodyfat

C

Conor2

Jan 30, 2015
Hi guys i am new at forum and i have one question about dnp is it safe to run it on higher bf i am 22-23 bf i was thinking to run it for four weeks.

Cheers

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
At 22-23 you will likely see better results with diet and cardio than dnp.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
The amazing thing about being so young, with the right effort the body transforms at an amazing pace. Diet and exercise. Emphasis on the diet

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Is it safe? That's a question you need to ask yourself. Higher BF doesn't make it safer or more harmful to answer your question from what I have read.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Dnp is more effective in people with a higher body fat. That's both from my research and experience.

However all weight loss methods are more effective in people with a higher body fat level.

Using dnp is entirely your choice. It can be miserable. It can be effective. Up to you.

But you really want to have a good understanding of the chemical itself and the risks from ingesting it so you can mitigate those risks.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
DNP on average increases the metabolism 11% per every 100mgs. Rate of bodyfat has no measure on this.

It really needs to be researched very very well before you decide to use it. Most people will even stay as low as 1-200mgs for no longer then 2 weeks.

This can be a very dangerous compound if abused. This is one of the compounds I will not recommend to clients, or friends who are asking advice. Can it be used safely?? Maybe. But the fact is, a lot of Bodybuilders who run this don't see immediate side effects, but then years later will have vision issues and cateracts.

Rash is the most common side effect. Nausea, high body temperature are common. Vision issues and Cateracts are also very common.

For me personally it is not worth it. Clen , T3, and ECA imo are far safer options.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Simple caloric deficit works wonders.... No idea why people want to run DNP. I can understand EC as it has been shown to be muscle sparing. The metabolic rise is only a modest 150-200 cal / day by what I have seen. (that still is aprox 5-7% rise in TDEE. (surprised DNP is only 10%.). EC is quite safe and WIDELY studied both in long and short term in humans.

As I said, I believe in EC for its muscle sparing qualities alone. Any metobolic boost is a bonus. Controlling intake is the key.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
DNP on average increases the metabolism 11% per every 100mgs. Rate of bodyfat has no measure on this.

It really needs to be researched very very well before you decide to use it. Most people will even stay as low as 1-200mgs for no longer then 2 weeks.

This can be a very dangerous compound if abused. This is one of the compounds I will not recommend to clients, or friends who are asking advice. Can it be used safely?? Maybe. But the fact is, a lot of Bodybuilders who run this don't see immediate side effects, but then years later will have vision issues and cateracts.

Rash is the most common side effect. Nausea, high body temperature are common. Vision issues and Cateracts are also very common.

For me personally it is not worth it. Clen , T3, and ECA imo are far safer options.

The cataracts issue is almost exclusively in females. It's also less than a 1% incidence rate. So cataracts and vision issues are actually not common at all.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Simple caloric deficit works wonders.... No idea why people want to run DNP. I can understand EC as it has been shown to be muscle sparing. The metabolic rise is only a modest 150-200 cal / day by what I have seen. (that still is aprox 5-7% rise in TDEE. (surprised DNP is only 10%.). EC is quite safe and WIDELY studied both in long and short term in humans.

As I said, I believe in EC for its muscle sparing qualities alone. Any metobolic boost is a bonus. Controlling intake is the key.

In several studies, the overall rise in metabolic rate is much lower than that for ECA. Eating a balanced meal has a larger impact on RMR than ECA does.

To to quote some figures:

a meal alone like raises resting metabolic rate around 0.17kcal/min and 0.13kcal/min in lean and obese groups respectively.

A meal and EA increases this to 0.23kcal/min in both lean and obese ppl.

Also, DNP increases metabolism roughly 10% for every 100mg. That increases with higher dosages whereas the effects of ECA have a set limit. DNP is also muscle sparing according to the research out there.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
In several studies, the overall rise in metabolic rate is much lower than that for ECA. Eating a balanced meal has a larger impact on RMR than ECA does.

To to quote some figures:

a meal alone like raises resting metabolic rate around 0.17kcal/min and 0.13kcal/min in lean and obese groups respectively.

A meal and EA increases this to 0.23kcal/min in both lean and obese ppl.

Also, DNP increases metabolism roughly 10% for every 100mg. That increases with higher dosages whereas the effects of ECA have a set limit. DNP is also muscle sparing according to the research out there.

Thanks for sharing. I can only say what I have noted in my studies (n=1 :D). That is my best guess as to how it impacted my structured deficits when I tracked as closely as I could and followed for a period of time.

Pretty amazing thing I found was when I did EC "Y", I saw a HUGE unexplainable increase in fat loss with no apparent downsides. Note, one must be VERY careful when mixing the two. For this reason, I bought my own bulk powder and made my own suspensions as I did not trust to some supp company.

Here is a thread I did on it a WHILE ago. Bumping as it was pretty dramatic.

https://www.theironden.com/forum/threads/12180-Cutting-with-EC-Y-My-first-experiences?

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Thanks for sharing. I can only say what I have noted in my studies (n=1 :D). That is my best guess as to how it impacted my structured deficits when I tracked as closely as I could and followed for a period of time.

Pretty amazing thing I found was when I did EC "Y", I saw a HUGE unexplainable increase in fat loss with no apparent downsides. Note, one must be VERY careful when mixing the two. For this reason, I bought my own bulk powder and made my own suspensions as I did not trust to some supp company.

Here is a thread I did on it a WHILE ago. Bumping as it was pretty dramatic.

https://www.theironden.com/forum/threads/12180-Cutting-with-EC-Y-My-first-experiences?

Correct, yohimbe can increase the fat loss in an EC stack but one also needs to be careful as it can also lead to many more sides. Furthermore, many yohimbe supplements are not standardized so you may get variable dosing without knowing it.

The ephedrine acts as a beta receptor agonist where beta receptors tend to stimulate calorie burning, lipolysis, and heart rate. So this helps fat loss obviously.

Alpha receptors tend to inhibit lipolysis which makes fat loss harder. Yohimbe is an alpha receptor antagonist which minimizes the impact of lipolysis inhibition.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic