Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

DNP and thyroid

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Yeah, I might think again about adding T3 to that. Could be bad for heart. If it doesn’t end up helping with the water could be a very bad combo it would seem. But just a theory and I have zero medical background so take my advice as it is.
I agree. My thinking is let the body do what's it going to do. This way the bio-loop system works without me stepping on my dick. I do think the light run for 7 days will tell the tail.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Thanks a lot buddy! I had a bad reaction to T3. Not 100% sure that was it because there were other factors going on. My Albumin took a dump and the Dr.s thought it was from the T3. The other factors that could of come into play were I was donating plasma at the time and prepping for a BBing comp. I blew up; bad. Ankles were swollen and lower ab, the fupa area was bloated. Had a scan done and had pericardial effusion; water buildup around the heart. That shit put me in the hospital an I'd not to repeat that. Missed the comp and probably would have done well in the old dude division.

My plan is to do 200mg/day for 7 days and see what happens. I'm also considering doing some BW on day 8 to see what it may effect. Albumin being my big concern.

Again, thanks so much!
Have u used DNP before? I personally would start with 100mcg. And it takes a couple days to build up so don’t increase it the next day if not really feeling it. Wait at least 3 days before increasing. 100mcg is plenty for me. 2 weeks and I’ll drop like 2% bf. Like mentioned. U won’t see it until the water is gone so don’t judge by the mirror either. I usually can’t last longer than two weeks on it honestly. Have to sleep naked on a towel and switch it out middle of night so bed doesn’t get soaked. A ceiling fan or any fan helps a lot!

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I agree. My thinking is let the body do what's it going to do. This way the bio-loop system works without me stepping on my dick. I do think the light run for 7 days will tell the tail.
I thought u were talking about DNP doing that to u and was thinking adding t3 would be bad. But after rereading I wouldn’t touch t3 ever again, with or without DNP!

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Have u used DNP before? I personally would start with 100mcg. And it takes a couple days to build up so don’t increase it the next day if not really feeling it. Wait at least 3 days before increasing. 100mcg is plenty for me. 2 weeks and I’ll drop like 2% bf. Like mentioned. U won’t see it until the water is gone so don’t judge by the mirror either. I usually can’t last longer than two weeks on it honestly. Have to sleep naked on a towel and switch it out middle of night so bed doesn’t get soaked. A ceiling fan or any fan helps a lot!
I also never noticed more drop in bodyfat by running longer than two weeks. Imo it’s great for getting you down to 10% BF but won’t get u lower. If wanting to get lower I had to use t3. But that’s not an option. Idk if I would use both DNP and T3 together. I would think it would be too much stress on the heart. Maybe if I was in my 20s. But idk if I would even risk that. Sounds like it would work extremely well however.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I thought u were talking about DNP doing that to u and was thinking adding t3 would be bad. But after rereading I wouldn’t touch t3 ever again, with or without DNP!
Yeah like I said, not 100% sure that's what it was but I really don't need to chance it again.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I also never noticed more drop in bodyfat by running longer than two weeks. Imo it’s great for getting you down to 10% BF but won’t get u lower. If wanting to get lower I had to use t3. But that’s not an option. Idk if I would use both DNP and T3 together. I would think it would be too much stress on the heart. Maybe if I was in my 20s. But idk if I would even risk that. Sounds like it would work extremely well however.
I can do the diet but I'm thinking this may cut my length of diet down. Run the DMP for the easy drop and then get to business. I'm not 50 lbs over weight but that doesnt mean I don't have to work. Being 215 lbs and taking in 2k cal sucks cock.

T

thehulk

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2022
I’ve used DNP with and w/o T3. In general, I believe T3 isn’t a hormone to be fooled with casually, too little or too much can contribute to heart problems. If I were using it, with or without DNP, I’d do it somewhere between 25mcg-37.5mcg and I’d limit my time on it to say 30 days or less. Does it have any positive effect on me personally? Exogenous T3 doesn’t seem to have any effect on me in terms of overall pounds lost or water retention during or immediately after a DNP cycle.

To answer OPs question, DNP probably reduces serum thyroid hormone levels (it does it rats). Part of the effect of dinitrophenol may be to mimic the action of thyroid hormone on hypothalamic or pituitary receptor control centers; this effect alone would help account for diminished thyroid activity. But that isn’t it….DNP also displaces thyroid hormone from T4-binding serum proteins and increases excretion of T4 in both bile and shit which accounts for the rapid removal of hormone from circulation when

As already mentioned by another poster in this thread, deiodination of T4 is also increased by DNP. Suffice all that to say, DNP really does a number on T4….in rats at least. But in my large number of DNP experiments on myself, the real world effect doesn’t seem to amount to a hill of beans for some unknown reason. YMMV.

Take all that thyroid hormone and DNP talk on the boards with a grain of salt. There is also a study that show rats kept in environments with temperatures below thermoneutrality cause DNP to be ineffective for weight loss. That’s a temperature of about 69 degrees F for humans….and we all know that’s some bullshit for us.

Last edited:
T

thehulk

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2022
I’ve used DNP with and w/o T3. In general, I believe T3 isn’t a hormone to be fooled with casually, too little or too much can contribute to heart problems. If I were using it, with or without DNP, I’d do it somewhere between 25mcg-37.5mcg and I’d limit my time on it to say 30 days or less. Does it have any positive effect on me personally? Exogenous T3 doesn’t seem to have any effect on me in terms of overall pounds lost or water retention during or immediately after a DNP cycle.

To answer OPs question, DNP probably reduces serum thyroid hormone levels (it does it rats). Part of the effect of dinitrophenol may be to mimic the action of thyroid hormone on hypothalamic or pituitary receptor control centers; this effect alone would help account for diminished thyroid activity. But that isn’t it….DNP also displaces thyroid hormone from T4-binding serum proteins and increases excretion of T4 in both bile and shit which accounts for the rapid removal of hormone from circulation when

As already mentioned by another poster in this thread, deiodination of T4 is also increased by DNP. Suffice all that to say, DNP really does a number on T4….in rats at least. But in my large number of DNP experiments on myself, the real world effect doesn’t seem to amount to a hill of beans for some unknown reason. YMMV.

Take all that thyroid hormone and DNP talk on the boards with a grain of salt. There is also a study that show rats kept in environments with temperatures below thermoneutrality cause DNP to be ineffective for weight loss. That’s a temperature of about 69 degrees F for humans….and we all know that’s some bullshit for us.
Here’s the source for the three or four ways DNP is believed to fuck with T4.

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
Um I am going to have to disagree with you boss. DNP prevents de-iodenase enzyme from converting T4 to T3...look it up if you need to
I know ive had blood work on and off while on DNP and never had an issue with it, nor do many people. so I mean in theory, it may show it but the day to day effects....really doesnt seem to be much. see posts above

M

Methyl mike

Dec 5, 2021
I know ive had blood work on and off while on DNP and never had an issue with it, nor do many people. so I mean in theory, it may show it but the day to day effects....really doesnt seem to be much. see posts above
I'm not sure what you are getting at here, and blood work showed what exactly?

Look, it's straight forward, DNP will temporarily stop conversion of T4 into T3. Doesnt mean you arent making T4, but it will not be converting to T3.

If you havent been following along I'm saying it would be almost a given you would run t3 with DNP and the reasons have nothing to do with fat loss.

M

Methyl mike

Dec 5, 2021

DNP temporarily stops conversions of T4 to T3, if you examine the side effects of DNP they closely match those of hypothyroidism. This is simple, I don't think you know what you are talking about.

M

Methyl mike

Dec 5, 2021
Thanks a lot buddy! I had a bad reaction to T3. Not 100% sure that was it because there were other factors going on. My Albumin took a dump and the Dr.s thought it was from the T3. The other factors that could of come into play were I was donating plasma at the time and prepping for a BBing comp. I blew up; bad. Ankles were swollen and lower ab, the fupa area was bloated. Had a scan done and had pericardial effusion; water buildup around the heart. That shit put me in the hospital an I'd not to repeat that. Missed the comp and probably would have done well in the old dude division.

My plan is to do 200mg/day for 7 days and see what happens. I'm also considering doing some BW on day 8 to see what it may effect. Albumin being my big concern.

Again, thanks so much!
Keep in mind, when you took T3 in the past and had a bad reaction, you were adding T3 to your system, which already had T3. When running DNP, you need to REPLACE what IS NOT THERE, does that make sense? T3 with DNP has more to do with offsetting the side effects as much if not more than the fat burning effect. I never said adding T3 would make you burn fat faster, what you are going for is using DNP in a much healthier and vis a vis more product way. Whatever nasty experience you had with T3 I understand being cautious but in this instance you would be replacing what is needed and temporarily not there.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic