Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

DNP and thyroid

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I have researched this and can't seem to get a solid answer. I have heard that some people bloat up with DNP. My question is, does DNP effect the thyroid, shutting down T3 production and causing your albumin to tank enough to cause the fluid retention?

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
I’ve never really researched it to the depths of it but I do not believe it affects the T3. Some people will use it as an add of due to the lethargy you’re going to notice. As far as the bloat, some people have it a lot (myself included) and some don’t get it too bad. As far as why, your body is shut down with the coupling effect and your internal core temp is going to be running hot. Body will want to retain as much water as possible to help cool the body, thus the increase in bloating while on

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I’ve never really researched it to the depths of it but I do not believe it affects the T3. Some people will use it as an add of due to the lethargy you’re going to notice. As far as the bloat, some people have it a lot (myself included) and some don’t get it too bad. As far as why, your body is shut down with the coupling effect and your internal core temp is going to be running hot. Body will want to retain as much water as possible to help cool the body, thus the increase in bloating while on
This is how I always looked at it. I liken it to being out in the heat all day and you end up with that same bloated look.

M

Methyl mike

Dec 5, 2021
I have researched this and can't seem to get a solid answer. I have heard that some people bloat up with DNP. My question is, does DNP effect the thyroid, shutting down T3 production and causing your albumin to tank enough to cause the fluid retention?
Sup Snake. dnp directly stops t4 to t3 conversion. It happens the first day you start it. Modern theory says a lot of DNP sides stem from this, and 50-100mcg t3 ED should dramatically improve sides and results. Please note, if you recall there is a period of about ten days after you stop you still retain water. This is in theory from your body being in a hypothyroid state, thus by taking t3 during your run you should not retain water and when you stop you should look great right away. I'd run the t3 for a few days after given dnp builds in your system etc. Also best fat loss low dose DNP slightly longer duration 125mgs for 20-30 days with t3 should be awesome and low sides. This can be a base for bulking with slin as well to keep fat off. Let me know how it goes.

Last edited:
M

Methyl mike

Dec 5, 2021
Um I am going to have to disagree with you boss. DNP prevents de-iodenase enzyme from converting T4 to T3...look it up if you need to

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Interesting.... good discussion.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Sup Snake. dnp directly stops t4 to t3 conversion. It happens the first day you start it. Modern theory says a lot of DNP sides stem from this, and 50-100mcg t3 ED should dramatically improve sides and results. Please note, if you recall there is a period of about ten days after you stop you still retain water. This is in theory from your body being in a hypothyroid state, thus by taking t3 during your run you should not retain water and when you stop you should look great right away. I'd run the t3 for a few days after given dnp builds in your system etc. Also best fat loss low dose DNP slightly longer duration 125mgs for 20-30 days with t3 should be awesome and low sides. This can be a base for bulking with slin as well to keep fat off. Let me know how it goes.

Thanks a lot buddy! I had a bad reaction to T3. Not 100% sure that was it because there were other factors going on. My Albumin took a dump and the Dr.s thought it was from the T3. The other factors that could of come into play were I was donating plasma at the time and prepping for a BBing comp. I blew up; bad. Ankles were swollen and lower ab, the fupa area was bloated. Had a scan done and had pericardial effusion; water buildup around the heart. That shit put me in the hospital an I'd not to repeat that. Missed the comp and probably would have done well in the old dude division.

My plan is to do 200mg/day for 7 days and see what happens. I'm also considering doing some BW on day 8 to see what it may effect. Albumin being my big concern.

Again, thanks so much!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic