RalfKelleh
What's New?

DNP + Adipex?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Anyone have any opinions on this (non-DNP/Adipex bashing) combination? Thinking the Adipex energy boost would be a nice offset to the DNP.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Looks lik a big risk for hypethermia. Adipex is an amphetamine and increases body temp and well all know that the primary side effect of DNP's oxidative phosphorylation is heat. If you're going to experiment with this combo I would start with DNP and once you are at a comfortable level begin slowly adding in adipex while carefully monitoring temperature. This is all in theory tho as I have no real world experience with either.....but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i wouldnt think one would need anything other than just adipex. i lived off that stuff one summer. was too stupid to look up what it was and took 2 twice daily for months. i think a few times i would even go with 3 at a time. not that i recommend it but damn it sure melted away the weight!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I'm talking low dose of DNP, 200 - 300mg with 1 adipex a day. I don't notice a rise in temp from the adipex at all and the DNP dose + proper diet (lower carbs) should not result in an overwhelming increase in heat. All in theory of course.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I'm talking low dose of DNP, 200 - 300mg with 1 adipex a day. I don't notice a rise in temp from the adipex at all and the DNP dose + proper diet (lower carbs) should not result in an overwhelming increase in heat. All in theory of course.

I don't have any problems with energy levels from dnp, especially low dosed like that that eca can't take care of.... in fact I'm taking about 1/4 of the stimms I was pre dnp, I seem to be much more sensitive...but I also suppleent t3 with dnp. I think the risk here wouldn't neccesarily be the heat, but the stress that either puts on your body and then compounded, add in any kind of intensity in training or not having something spot on, like water etc and you may cause damage to the heart etc.....just my 2cents, I refuse to use apidex, I'm from a long line of addicts, and amphetamines was part of that, I am far to cautious of going down that road even though my worst addiction has been to caffiene.

Sent from my SPH-M920 using Tapatalk

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
LK it's the right time of the year to be a little hotter than usual. If you do this or anyone else does it I would love to know how it goes.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
At low doses and proper diet running DNP and adipex shouldn't be a problem. How is the combo work for you so far? Is your DNP powder or crystal?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I would add especially during a northeast winter to my first sentence above

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I never tried the combo, wanted to see opinions first. Been dragging ass lately with all my work hours so didn't want to add to it with DNP and figured the Adipex would be a nice bump as opposed to ECA which makes me sweat and I do not like taking with DNP.

And they are 100mg powder caps.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
At normal doses I don't think you would have any problems, Phentermine can screw with blood sugar at higher doses though and lower it.
I'd start with a half-tab of phentermine first and the dnp for a few days and go from there.

37mg of adi and low dose dnp you might be on to somthin LK, I would add some sups to support thyroid though. (iodone, 500mcg selenium 200mcg and tyrosine 1000mg ed Taruine) Just to make sure the thyroid is fuled good and 100% when comming off imo.

AND

DNP dislodges T4 off the carrier proteins, allowing the T4 to be excreted rapidly

depleted the carbs and the liver looses it's changing ability of
the liver to change T4 to T3. happens with ANY diet in a week (notice how alot say weight loss slows around then). With DNP you have inhibition of
conversion from a bit of heat and glycogen depletion. The loss of water due to glycogen
depletion changing the osmolarity of the liver cells which inhibits the conversion of T4-T3. Now, with the concomitant
loss of water you have a loss of charge which is what taurine helps to stop. pyruvate which provides an easily usable energy source and helps to restore T-4 T-3 . (yes thyroid pannels can show high of TSH and T-4 and low T-3) while on dnp.

That carb up idea for 3 days after with glycerol pyruvate and other good carbs isn't a bad idea (pointed out by Animal) which is what I'm going to follow next run.

The adipex and dnp run works good for ya I might give that a try ,

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I don't have any problems with energy levels from dnp, especially low dosed like that that eca can't take care of.... in fact I'm taking about 1/4 of the stimms I was pre dnp, I seem to be much more sensitive...but I also suppleent t3 with dnp. I think the risk here wouldn't neccesarily be the heat, but the stress that either puts on your body and then compounded, add in any kind of intensity in training or not having something spot on, like water etc and you may cause damage to the heart etc.....just my 2cents, I refuse to use apidex, I'm from a long line of addicts, and amphetamines was part of that, I am far to cautious of going down that road even though my worst addiction has been to caffiene.

Realy? are you experiencing any muscle loss during your dnp runs and a bit of weight gain back after your done using T-3 with DNP?

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Realy? are you experiencing any muscle loss during your dnp runs and a bit of weight gain back after your done using T-3 with DNP?

I feel like I've lost a bit of muscle , but was already with cutting as I was and was expecting it...no rebound thus far....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic