Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

DNP @ 400mg ED peak concentration levels

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Hey PoB you are awesome thank you very much but I was looking at getting the whole spreadsheet. Do you happen to have only the pictures? Since I need to calculate the DNP dosage according to my own intake.
I am already in my second week and plan on increasing my levels to around 800mg.

Those pics are all I have. Not sure what your goal/timeframe is but running such high doses of DNP although fun :D is kinda passe. Lower dose - longer duration really seems to be the smarter way to run it. What has your run look like so far?

N

NotMojo

Nov 21, 2013
Ah, I see. No sweat man (pun intented ;D). My cycle has been going really smooth so far taking 250mg every 24 hours but I decided taking it more than once a day to give my metabolism a bump. Trying to keep a steady 800mg Level in my blood. So far the sides are really not noticable because I am taking vitamins and Dextrose for when I feel really lethargic. A friend of mine designed a really nice Excel spreadsheet for me to calculate the current DNP Levels in your Body and if you are interested, I can upload it during the day.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Pretty crazy how the available dosage builds up at that long half life and 24 hour dosing schedule. I recently did a 13 day bi-daily dosing cycle ... Started at 250 then went to 500 for the last 6 days... Thank god it's cold as hell up here but I didn't have any point were I was too uncomfortable

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I'm recreating the spreadsheet now in Excel, will make it dynamic based on dosing. I had one similar I created but it's on an old computer.

N

NotMojo

Nov 21, 2013
I'm recreating the spreadsheet now in Excel, will make it dynamic based on dosing. I had one similar I created but it's on an old computer.

Sounds really cool Lizard King. Tonight is the night guys, I am going to bump it to 900mg and see if I'll burn up.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Sounds really cool Lizard King. Tonight is the night guys, I am going to bump it to 900mg and see if I'll burn up.

Haha and we NEVER. Heard from Him again :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic