Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Dmitry Klokov training videos .

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
Some incredible acts of strength, some just leaves one speechless.

UncleAl

UncleAl

MuscleHead
Jun 20, 2012
Holy crap!!!!! Amazing stuff. Thanks for posting the videos.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Kirill Sarychev 661 lb x 2 bench .

I read an interview with Sarychev where he stated he started training at 15 weighing 75 kg and 187 cm tall , one year later he was 162 kg and 195. He claimed this was clean as he started on the gear one year later . First day in the gym he squatted 60 kg and benched 90 kg .
Also Koklyaev is urging him to enter strongman next year in the belief he can take Big Z's record in the log lift .

Last edited by a moderator:
BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I doubt he can take Big Z's record in the log lift b/c Big Z has more in him. He may push Z but I don't think anyone has Z's pressing power. I would even say that no one has ever really pushed Z in the press....

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Sadly a very emotional Dmitry Klokov announced today his official retirement from international weightlifting competition .

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Sadly a very emotional Dmitry Klokov announced today his official retirement from international weightlifting competition .

He has a son so he may be done with competing but I'll wager he starts coaching...

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
BrotherIron Dmitry Klokov has a daughter only although she does have a mini weights set already . I saw one interview with him where he credited his toughness to his dad building a pool at their property and making the young Dmitry swim each morning in the icy water . Apparently Dmiitry and his wife would like their daughter to become a swimmer .

Here's more craziness this time from Boyanka Kostova the Olympic weightlifter originally from Bulgaria who now competes for Azerbajan . Here she front squats 190 kg at 59 kg BW .

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
@BrotherIron Dmitry Klokov has a daughter only although she does have a mini weights set already . I saw one interview with him where he credited his toughness to his dad building a pool at their property and making the young Dmitry swim each morning in the icy water . Apparently Dmiitry and his wife would like their daughter to become a swimmer .

Here's more craziness this time from Boyanka Kostova the Olympic weightlifter originally from Bulgaria who now competes for Azerbajan . Here she front squats 190 kg at 59 kg BW .

My mistake.... I don't know if she'll be a swimmer though. Being around dad and everything he does... she may follow in his footsteps. What would be crazy if she doesn't want to take part in any sports at all... that'd be nutz.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Dunno.... But it would definitely be a contender.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic