DLTBB Progress Log

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
17th January

Cardio:

• 15 minutes cross-trainer 150 BPM+
Chest & Back:
  • Low incline DB press 3 sets 6-8 rep range - up to 135lbs DBs here with nice tight form, slow negatives etc. Was a bit awkward getting the first rep up due to bad positioning but recovered well.
  • T-bar row 3 sets 6-8 rep range
  • Decline barbell press 3 sets 8-10 rep range - decline steeper than I’d have liked but it’s the only real option for decline BB in this gym. Weight up to 130KG and kept the reps in the mid 80% of the ROM trying to keep as much tension on the pecs as possible.
  • Wide-grip pull-up 3 sets 8-10 rep range - Weighted and added up to 90lbs DB, gone slightly heavier in the past but I need to be doing them regularly to maintain strength in the movement. Been doing a lot of unweighted/high rep work as of late. One set bodyweight x 12 to finish.
  • Mid cable fly 3 sets 10-12 rep range & final set was a drop set
  • Iliac pull 3 sets 10-12 rep range & final set was a drop set - Can do stack on this on Life Fitness cable station now, need a Gym Pin
Misc:
  • 30 minutes full body mobility
Feeling good & motivated today. Back to 100%.

My Mrs has joined a gym and is 17 days in to being alcohol free. She’s off to her first class tonight - some kind of HIT session with a friend. She’s at a nice classy gym rather than a dirty/rusty one like me. Proud of her though, she’s never been into training/fitness so going to try to encourage her to stick to it. Going to hand my old Fitbit down to her and try to make sure she’s getting enough food/protein in. Maybe I’ll get a session in with her occasionally when she’s used to it.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
18th January

Cardio:

• N/A
Shoulders, Biceps & Triceps;
  • Plate-loaded shoulder press 3 sets 6-8 rep range - angled slightly differently than my usual, bit off putting for top set.
  • Cable Y raise 3 sets 10-12 rep range & triple drop for final set
  • Bent over DW swing 3 sets 25 reps
  • Long rope push down 3 sets 8-10 rep range
  • Plate-loaded preacher 3 sets 8-10 rep range
  • Dip 2 sets to failure
  • DB hammer 2 sets 6-8 rep range
  • Cross body extension superset cable curl 2 rounds 10-12 rep range
Misc:
  • 30 minutes full body mobility
Ridiculous pump and angle making my legs look puny.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
Guys, going to stop updating this! Moderating on UK-M now so will be a little more active over there rather than spreading myself thin over a few forums.

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
Guys, going to stop updating this! Moderating on UK-M now so will be a little more active over there rather than spreading myself thin over a few forums.
Sorry to hear that. Good log you have going here. Good luck on the mod gig.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic