Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

DLTBB Progress Log

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
It seems lot of Englush lads have great calves and legs overall.
Solid physique!

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
It seems lot of Englush lads have great calves and legs overall.
Solid physique!
Thanks. My legs are short as hell, especially lower legs so my calves filled out quickly.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
4th September

Won’t bore you with an overly detailed report but in summary - woke up and watched the sunset, smashed a cardio and legs session, breakfast, spent all day at the beach, went out for Mexican food and cocktails and had a praying mantis crawl up my shirt while I was waiting for my dinner. Lovely day. Very tired so taking a rest from the gym tomorrow. Debating heading over to the water park as long as I don’t feel too exhausted.

Sunrise time lapse from balcony:

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
This is body dysmorphia speaking but I feel like my physique is withering away after a few days of low protein and not training heavy. Legit looking forward to getting back in the gym. It’s been a good couple of days though, went to the water park yesterday and took a speed boat in to the town this evening for a walk around the bazaar and some dinner. Will post a pic dump when I’m back home.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
This is body dysmorphia speaking but I feel like my physique is withering away after a few days of low protein and not training heavy. Legit looking forward to getting back in the gym. It’s been a good couple of days though, went to the water park yesterday and took a speed boat in to the town this evening for a walk around the bazaar and some dinner. Will post a pic dump when I’m back home.
Happens to just about all of us. I cannot walk by a mirror without being disgusted a lot of times. Haha.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
Back on UK soil now after some annoying flight delays etc. Was back in the gym hitting shoulders about an hour after landing. Actually felt like I benefitted from the rest. Felt very fresh. Not going to log the full session but will resume as normal tomorrow. Tanned AF and should tighten up within a week. Should be looking solid.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
10th September

Cardio:

• 30 minutes outdoor cycle
Arms:
  • Machine dips 3 x 6-8 (rack)
  • Crossbody trice pushdown 3 x 8-10
  • Cable skull crusher 3 x 8-12
  • Preacher curl 3 x 6-8
  • Crucifix curl 3 x 8-10
  • DB hammer curl 2 x 10-12
Back at it properly.

I went in to holiday mode like 2 weeks before I should have with my diet so I’ve lost a bit of condition but I should be able to tighten up again quite quickly.

Still running Test only for now. Down to cruise dose at 150mg.
24409EE8-222B-4E70-85E0-A1A2FC9D53AE.jpeg

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
11th September

Cardio:

• 15 minutes stationary bike 150BPM
Legs:
  • Single leg curl 3 x 8-12
  • Single leg extension 3 x 8-12
  • Hammer Strength seated calf raise 4 x 15
  • Hack squat 3 x 6-8
  • Hip thrust 3 x 10-12
Every dude in the gym decided to train legs today for some reason so had to go with isolation and calves first before hitting the bigger movements. Kind of backwards but we were pressed for time and couldn’t afford to wait around.

My mate who I’ve been training is now at 18lbs loss and he’s gained strength and muscle, natural too. Looks and feels much better. Will post before and afters once he hits his goal - I think he has 7-8lbs left to lose. He’s doing really well.

One more week of this split and then I will switch back over to hitting every muscle group twice a week again with a new PPL I will write up this week.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
12th September

Cardio:

• 15 minutes incline treadmill 140BPM
Chest:
  • Flat DB press 3 x 8 - Had to back out at 120s as my left arm was coming out wider than my right and throwing me off, annoying but didn’t want to risk injuring myself.
  • Cable fly 3 x 10 - Bicep felt dodgy getting the last set into position, FML.
  • Pec-deck (lower pec) 3 x 10
  • Decline barbell press 2 x 10, 1 x 16 (120KG to failure, quite fatigued by this point and nervous after earlier niggles)
Exercise selection was a little bit upside down again as literally everybody else in the gym was training chest, it is Monday after all.

Pretty much back to normal now I’ve had a few days to acclimatise since coming back from holiday. Have my weekly Gousto meals in, stocked the fridge and cupboards with food and cooked a lovely chorizo pasta bake post-training. Thinking of re-adding Huel Black for convenience, easy protein and easy to digest carbs. Might as well take advantage of what I have left.

I don’t know if any of you guys are in to walking, but my gym buddy has asked me to walk up a mountain on Saturday (Tryfan). Looks cool and an interesting change of pace for me. Just need to excuse myself from a wedding I’m supposed to be attending with my Mrs. it’s a friend of hers who I’ve never met so I should be fine.
407D378A-73AE-4BBF-919C-175D8BB86B38.png

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
13th September

Cardio:

• 15 minutes incline treadmill 140BPM
Back:
  • Wide grip pull-up 3 x failure
  • Iliac pull-down 3 x 6-10
  • Chest supported row 3 x 6
  • Low cable row 3 x 6
  • Hyperextension 3 x failure
Good session, hit PR’s on a few working sets today.

My mate who I’ve been training with sent me his progress shots. He’s getting on pretty well considering it’s been a fairly short period of time. I believe he’s now down by 17-18lbs and looks to have gained some muscle on the upper back based on the pictures. All he’s done is 4-5 lifting sessions per week and learned how to track his calorie intake on MFP. Going to push him down towards 12-14% and then try to add some muscle gradually. Proud of him as he usually struggles to find any time to train around work etc.

F73288FF-D8BB-4A59-A616-6513B4D2EB3C.jpeg

BE0CA9A4-4CED-4B93-886A-E618CF16BD47.jpeg

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
My gut has actually been pretty good for the last few weeks. Still far from normal but not even 20% as bad as it was at it's worst. Not sure if it's anything I've done differently or if the condition can calm down by itself sometimes but I'm not complaining. I guess I've been a lot less stressed recently which I assume can have a big impact. Actually able to eat properly and walk to the shops without fear of having to sprint back to avoid shitting my pants.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
14th September

Cardio:

• N/A
Shoulders:
  • Anterior delt DB press 3 x 6-8
  • Cable lateral raise 3 x 10
  • Smith press 3 x 6-10
  • Cable rear delt fly 4 x 10-12
  • Lateral DB raise 2 x failure
Tweaked my lower back a little bit on my top set of DB press. Feels a little tender, hoping it doesn’t cause any issues.

Funny story. There’s a guy who’s been training at my gym since I started 15 years ago, he was a massive bodybuilder when I was in my teens and he showed me and my mate how to train HIT style. He left the two of us in bits after 1-2 sets to failure with forced reps, negatives etc. He stopped me in the gym today and said he follows me on Instagram and really likes my content. I told him I had actually posted a story about him taking me and my pal through HIT a few weeks ago on my story and he said he’d seen it and thought it sounded familiar.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic