Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Dline Goldline

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Yates was actually quite a competent dude. Also loyal and generous to his regular user base.
The report of his bust failed to mention the reason for the severity of his charges — the AAS was a smaller / less severe aspect. He and his wife were in possession of a significant amount of cannabis as well as in combo with firearm charges while having a prior felony conviction. Trafficking charges along with firearm related charges are the biggest hit in their case. The AAS stuff is far less significant.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Yates was actually quite a competent dude. Also loyal and generous to his regular user base.
The report of his bust failed to mention the reason for the severity of his charges — the AAS was a smaller / less severe aspect. He and his wife were in possession of a significant amount of cannabis as well as in combo with firearm charges while having a prior felony conviction. Trafficking charges along with firearm related charges are the biggest hit in their case. The AAS stuff is far less significant.

really? Yates is a snitch

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Any discussion on when all this will lead to closure on David Esser himself's case, and to closure on anyone he may have led LE to?

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
really? Yates is a snitch

All that I described of Yates in my referenced post is accurate. The article you cited doesn’t reference Yates specifically (he’s not named in it). I know Yates real info (legal name, location, charges, etc...).
However, after close to about a year’s time spent in jail (both Yates and his wife), he did eventually agree to collaborate some info about David (D-red) in an effort to gain leniency for his (Yates) wife.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Agree to cooperate = informant or snitch does it not?
And he also involved his wife? Yes he is sounding like a heck of a guy.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Agree to cooperate = informant or snitch does it not?
And he also involved his wife? Yes he is sounding like a heck of a guy.

Subjective. He held his tongue — didn’t volunteer any info for a significant time. Eventually as the case evolved with all the great amount of detail that was put together, 100% implicating him and D-red’s connection — he agreed to acknowledge the evidence in the hopes of his wife receiving less penalty.
He didn’t outright “snitch.”
But being the angel you are no doubt (morally supreme being, clearly), that may be disagreeable to your understanding of such scenarios.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Sensed some real pressure in the Military years ago, never any since being a civilian.

Like to think I'd be a hero today if the enemy had some kind of leverage over me, not sure what I'd do if the enemy had the same leverage over my wife.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I would never put my wife in that position.
And I would never want a wife that was interested in selling illegal drugs. If I were that stupid, I would hope to at least still be smart enough to understand that bitch may get busted.

Personally my wife knows I use anabolic steroids.
She does not know where or how I get them.
She does not send money or receive or any of that silly shit.

If I was to ever get in trouble myself, I intentionally want her to know nothing.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Wise approach to this game; Yates' apparently was not, and he had a difficult decision follow him around after that. I am not nearly the typical target of interest he was ... if I had been, your hypothetical strategy sounds best.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
And I would never want a wife that was interested in selling illegal drugs. If I were that stupid, I would hope to at least still be smart enough to understand that bitch may get busted.

If I was to ever get in trouble myself, I intentionally want her to know nothing.
I don’t disagree about this point.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

That is EXACTLY how I play..........

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010

Same here. I told her the less she knows the better.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic