Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Dline Goldline

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Are you fucking kidding me? Actually it doesn't surprise me.. People(the tboner clan) dont have any brains in their heads. What the hell is so special about still ordering gear from D-red a known scammer? Im guessing d-red is letting members fuck his ex wife, when they make a purchase. Fuck em. Im done talking about it..

95480a014cc66af419c397bfb0a095d9.jpg

he posted this after he’s been warned and told about everything that’s been going on with dred recently and in his past. in his post/picture of it I posted above he’s referring to the new lab that popped up after dred was busted

I know it boggles my mind too.

I hate to kind a narc on people but considering his status here it just seems dangerous, reckless and not a smart thing to do on a board that the feds are watching constantly.
maybe they know something I don’t know but still why would you post about ordering drugs illegally from a site that the owners been busted. it’s pure stupidity.

Last edited:
Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
sounds like dred has a tight hold of his Hos...Gotta give it to him he keeps his bitches inline

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I wouldnt trust any of those guys that came from there

B

bigdaddy6900

Sep 18, 2019
Their gear was bunk as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B

bigdaddy6900

Sep 18, 2019
Being investigated and still selling on multiple boards

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Their gear was bunk as well

Being investigated and still selling on multiple boards

bigdaddy, clarify for me a bit. Which gear were you talking about ... Goldline, this new Nuclear we assume is his too, or some other "brand?"

And ... "multiple boards?" I'm guessing you meant Hardcore a/o BOP, but maybe I'm wrong? Either or both of those 2, any others?

B

bigdaddy6900

Sep 18, 2019
Gold line was on brother hood before busted

B

bigdaddy6900

Sep 18, 2019
I heard it was underdosed or bunk

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I've read this thread and the bust report too, thought maybe you had something new or firsthand.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
95480a014cc66af419c397bfb0a095d9.jpg

he posted this after he’s been warned and told about everything that’s been going on with dred recently and in his past. in his post/picture of it I posted above he’s referring to the new lab that popped up after dred was busted

I know it boggles my mind too.

I hate to kind a narc on people but considering his status here it just seems dangerous, reckless and not a smart thing to do on a board that the feds are watching constantly.
maybe they know something I don’t know but still why would you post about ordering drugs illegally from a site that the owners been busted. it’s pure stupidity.
Im stunned Ketsugo is not the guy I thought he was.... unreal....

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
12-14-2020

North Attleboro man awaiting trial in alleged steroid ring, arrested again

NORTH ATTLEBORO — A local man arrested in February and charged with leading a large-scale steroid distribution ring allegedly continued dealing steroids and laundering money after his arrest, the Rhode Island U.S. Attorney’s office said Monday.

David M. Esser, 47, of North Attleboro, appeared in U.S. District Court in Providence on Monday on new charges of arranging for the sale, packaging and distribution of anabolic steroids with at least one individual, the U.S. Attorney’s office said.

Esser, who had been on pretrial release since February and awaiting trial, was arrested on Friday in the new case. He was ordered detained after his appearance Monday in federal court and faces a bail revocation hearing Jan. 7.

Esser’s lawyer, Matthew Dawson of Providence, said he had “no comment,” on the latest charges.

A federal agent said in court papers that Esser moved to 145 North Washington St., in North Attleboro, after his arrest in February. The apartment was allegedly previously used by Esser as a stash house. He reportedly owns a real estate business and has a dozen properties in York, Pa.

Prosecutors say Esser’s alleged steroid distribution ring earned him at least $350,000 in two years, which he used to purchase cars, luxury goods and real estate.

At the time of his arrest in February, Esser was charged with three co-defendants, including his ex-wife. Authorities executed search warrants of Esser’s properties and say they seized over $160,000 from banks accounts and cash, and over 80 kilograms of steroids, according to court records.

It is now alleged that Esser conspired with a Virginia resident who received, prepared, packaged and shipped steroids to Esser’s customers at Esser’s direction.

The orders were arranged through various means, including text messaging and encrypted emails. Payment was made in cash or by cryptocurrency, according to prosecutors.

Esser’s alleged continued criminal conduct came to light during an unrelated federal drug trafficking investigation in Virginia. According to court documents, evidence and information allegedly included communications and information sharing between Esser and the individual in Virginia.

The communications allegedly concerned steroid orders, pricing, payment methods and shipping instructions.

It is alleged the two also communicated about Esser’s business dealings, court case and automobiles they purchased. Esser also shared photographs of a scantily clad woman he described as being his girlfriend in addition to photographs of food.

The man told authorities he was working for Esser and lived at one of his properties in York, Pa., and that Esser urged him to continue working the day after Esser was arrested in February.

“Esser urged him remain in York and to continue working with him in the distribution of steroids,” a federal agent wrote in an affidavit.

The man declined and moved to Claremont, Va., where Esser allegedly again established a relationship with him during the summer. The man told authorities Esser pressured him to help distribute steroids and paid him between $5,000 and $10,000 a week to import raw steroids from China, process it into pill and liquid form and mail the product to addresses Esser gave him, according to the affidavit.

At the time, Esser was free on unsecured bond on charges including intent to distribute controlled substances, conspiracy to distribute, possess with intent to distribute, and conspiracy to import controlled substances.

He was charged Monday with conspiracy to distribute controlled substances and money laundering, according to the U.S. Attorney’s office.

The case is being prosecuted by Assistant United States Attorney Gerard Sullivan.

Esser’s alleged criminal activity is being investigated by a team of law enforcement agencies led by federal Homeland Security Investigations.

U.S. Attorney Aaron Weisman and Homeland Security Investigations Acting Special Agent in Charge David Magdycz thanked the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration and Mansfield police for their help in the investigation into Esser.

https://www.thesunchronicle.com/new...cle_b965fb59-599a-5e15-a293-3e98bd8d336f.html

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic