pbtom
What's New?

Dline Goldline

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Then he cleaned up his act cuz that’s decade ago .

Did Dred inform you or any of the mods on his board that Pooh Bear had been busted? Did Dred inform the board members that the main raws source on the board had been busted? If he didn't tell you, do you think that is something you should have known?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I been on the boards since 2007 and honestly never heard a good word about D-RED with the exception of one major piece of shit named incrediblehawk. I think that alone says something about him. We used to chat a bit through PM on his many boards. The fact that he was so close to hawk and a few other low life ppl says a lot. That being said I think most of the guys who have been on the boards long enough could say the same about half of the old timers on here. ALL sources go bad at some point. Or they just vanish.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
I cant believe d-red is still being defended..

people are still ordering off his site talking about touchdowns and how good the new lab is, after all knowing the owner of the site was busted. the new lab popped up after the bust. unreal.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
people are still ordering off his site talking about touchdowns and how good the new lab is, after all knowing the owner of the site was busted. the new lab popped up after the bust. unreal.

Any long-term members posting this up....or any chance that dred (assuming it's him) may be making up fake member files to put in a good word on his own products?

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Any long-term members posting this up....or any chance that dred (assuming it's him) may be making up fake member files to put in a good word on his own products?

Ketsugo and testboner VIP’s from here are long term member that’s supporting the new lab there. so i know that’s not a fake. A couple other members there I know have been long-term members, they’re doing the same. I don’t know why they would take the risk and support a lab that popped up after the board owner has been busted. it’s mind-boggling to me.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Exactly, they will have a better understanding while catching the anal-virus in lock up

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Fuckin' a... I need to stop by more often. I didn't read it all but got the gist of it. It was a long time coming, I'm kind of surprised it took 5 years after the contact/questioning.

He was like World Pharma or Alin Shop, stated off years scamming, figured out it was more lucrative to not rip folks off then found a new set of clients. It excuses nothing.

That Dan Cote takes me back, at one point he was threatening to contaminate the gear going out, I don't remember how but he was claiming he was going to pop up as a new source and get people back. A fo reeeel doosh.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Ketsugo and testboner VIP’s from here are long term member that’s supporting the new lab there. so i know that’s not a fake. A couple other members there I know have been long-term members, they’re doing the same. I don’t know why they would take the risk and support a lab that popped up after the board owner has been busted. it’s mind-boggling to me.

Are you fucking kidding me? Actually it doesn't surprise me.. People(the tboner clan) dont have any brains in their heads. What the hell is so special about still ordering gear from D-red a known scammer? Im guessing d-red is letting members fuck his ex wife, when they make a purchase. Fuck em. Im done talking about it..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic