Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Dline Goldline

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Advocating for a Ban on you right now ... some of your posts have been introducing me to sites I don't have time to get addicted to.

Buki1718

Buki1718

Feb 21, 2020
Suns out, it's around 65 and going to be a good day! Apologies for for outburst yesterday guys. No excuse for that, even if I did pin tren,test,and dbol base as my pwo. Lol
wishing everybody here a great fucking day as well!

Buki1718

Buki1718

Feb 21, 2020

Attachments

• 9c20bc5.jpg
    9c20bc5.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 358
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I honestly have better things to do besides deleting posts. Take it to fuckibg PM or you are both getting a break for at least a week....

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
A few have been focusing on the part you don't like, and some on the parts you do like. It's become very much like when political discussion turns into something uglier, esp. in the last few yrs . . . no one changes anyone's mind, nothing good is accomplished, and newfound hatred abounds.

TID has not always been like this, hang in there, we may get back on our own, or we may require some increased adult attention like LK's above, but we'll get there.

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
Definitely wasn’t my intention to bring any drama to TID when I posted this. I just wanted to make everyone aware of news in our community. Cause I still view it like it’s our community even after all these years. Obviously there is a lot of bad blood on the forums lately. And this news hits a lot of people cause red has been around longer then a lot of people. Shit longer then my old ass lol. Also can say that the new guys that have come over the past week are good dudes as well. Again didn’t mean to cause drama when I posted this. And I will be here more often to contribute to other things besides bad news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
Also wether you hated the guy or was good with him, I’m sure one thing we can all at least agree on is that any bust involving people in this community is a bad thing for us and our want to pursue our interests in our own bodies. It’s an attack on us as a whole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
More news if you haven't heard.. After Dave Esser/Goldline was busted, a week later, a new underground lab popped up at his forum Hardcore Underground called Nuclear Labs, supposedly ran Dave Esser. (Probably so he can get rid of remaining stock to pay for his defense.) Buyer beware.. This guy never learns..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic