Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Dline Goldline

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
How do u know which blend was used in "recent times"? Did u test it? If not u dont know.....In addition most labs I know order their Sust powder already blended, no reason to order 3 or 4 individual esters when its already sold pre blended.

It amazes me how people who have never operated an UGL believe how an UGL operates.

It amazes ME, people like you who obviously don’t know my experience, assume you do.
The vast MAJORITY of sust raws are not the “original” blend. And many as I stated, blend short and long ester test varieties.
As for how I know the recent sust of D’s line was the original blend — it’s a fact I’m stating. That’s all you get. Believe whatever elsewhere BS you want, but what I’m stating are the facts.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I dont assume anything, u have a real attitude.....

It amazes ME, people like you who obviously don’t know my experience, assume you do.
The vast MAJORITY of sust raws are not the “original” blend. And many as I stated, blend short and long ester test varieties.
As for how I know the recent sust of D’s line was the original blend — it’s a fact I’m stating. That’s all you get. Believe whatever elsewhere BS you want, but what I’m stating are the facts.

T

Thehogsters

Feb 21, 2020
80bd65ab8f916f4cf674d6fd998185c5.jpg
Yup. I knew as soon as I saw the news on this.
Almost certain he got a guy around here put away back about 15 or 20 years ago.

L

Ladysman1989

Feb 22, 2020
Italian is a cocky ass, and obviously a little butt hurt teenage girl with a grudge. D-Red was a prick back in the day, granted. That changed along the way. And his gear both oils and orals over the past few years were 2nd to NONE.
Fuck off my posts Italian, if all you want to be is a little grudgy drama bitch. You’re so fucking off the mark it’s comical. Waste no more of my time with your drama posts and pissing me off.

I second this! D red was straight up a good dude from my experience. Pretty Shitty to bash him! I’ve been with him a year or more now and never once had a negative experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Yup, I do. For good reason.

]Goldline was visited by feds in 2015.[/COLOR]

191919]But not just that.[/COLOR]

191919]Goldline was targeted with an attempted controlled delivery in 2016.[/COLOR]

191919]AND Goldline was visited by the feds again in 2018.[/COLOR]

191919]Goldline was visited by feds in 2015.[/COLOR]

191919]”Goldline was targeted with an attempted controlled delivery in 2016.[/COLOR]

m191919]AND Goldline was visited by the feds again in 2018.[/COLOR]

FEBRUARY 2015 INTERVIEW WITH FEDS

1. FDA special agent and two other federal agents interviewed The Goldline (Esser) on February 3, 2015 after they seized a parcel containing testosterone addressed to him. No charges were filed.

And yet he continued to sell steroids...

AUGUST 2015 ATTEMPTED CONTROLLED DELIVERY

2. Feds seized 500 grams testosterone enanthate and USPIS attempted a controlled delivery on August 2, 2016. Goldline refused to take custody of the parcel. No charges were filed.

JUNE 2018 SUCCESSFUL CONTROLLED DELIVERY AND INTERVIEW WITH FEDS.

3. Goldline's powder brewer were busted in North Carolina in April 2018. The brewer agreed to cooperate with the feds to bust Goldline.

The brewer shipped 900 vials of injectable steroids to Goldline in Massachusetts as part of a controlled delivery.

Goldline (Esser) was taken into custody and interviewed by HSI and federal drug task force agents on June 2018. Feds seized over 30 kilograms of steroids.

Goldline agreed to cooperate with feds and help them prosecute his brewer among other things in order to reduce his criminal liability. No charges were filed.

FEBRUARY 2020 FEDS ARREST GOLDLINE AFTER INTENSIVE 10-MONTH INVESTIGATION

4. Mansfield Police Department received multiple tips that Goldline was still selling steroids beginning in March 2019. MPD sought assistance from the feds for long-term investigation.

Goldline (Esser) was finally arrested and charged on February 19, 2020.

is this real?

Last edited:
CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
]Goldline was visited by feds in 2015.[/COLOR]

191919]Goldline was targeted with an attempted controlled delivery in 2016.[/COLOR]

191919]AND Goldline was visited by the feds again in 2018.[/COLOR]

191919]Goldline was visited by feds in 2015.[/COLOR]

191919]”Goldline was targeted with an attempted controlled delivery in 2016.[/COLOR]

m191919]AND Goldline was visited by the feds again in 2018.[/COLOR]

FEBRUARY 2015 INTERVIEW WITH FEDS

1. FDA special agent and two other federal agents interviewed The Goldline (Esser) on February 3, 2015 after they seized a parcel containing testosterone addressed to him. No charges were filed.

AUGUST 2015 ATTEMPTED CONTROLLED DELIVERY

2. Feds seized 500 grams testosterone enanthate and USPIS attempted a controlled delivery on August 2, 2016. Goldline refused to take custody of the parcel. No charges were filed.

JUNE 2018 SUCCESSFUL CONTROLLED DELIVERY AND INTERVIEW WITH FEDS.

3. Goldline's powder brewer were busted in North Carolina in April 2018. The brewer agreed to cooperate with the feds to bust Goldline.

The brewer shipped 900 vials of injectable steroids to Goldline in Massachusetts as part of a controlled delivery.

Goldline (Esser) was taken into custody and interviewed by HSI and federal drug task force agents on June 2018. Feds seized over 30 kilograms of steroids.

Goldline agreed to cooperate with feds and help them prosecute his brewer among other things in order to reduce his criminal liability. No charges were filed.

FEBRUARY 2020 FEDS ARREST GOLDLINE AFTER INTENSIVE 10-MONTH INVESTIGATION

4. Mansfield Police Department received multiple tips that Goldline was still selling steroids beginning in March 2019. MPD sought assistance from the feds for long-term investigation.

Goldline (Esser) was finally arrested and charged on February 19, 2020.

is this real?

Where did you get this from?

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Where did you get this from?

Millard Baker at meso but there’s no link to where that came from. so it could be fake or real who knows. it can’t be real. no one would be that foolish that many times. that’s why I think it’s fake.

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
It’s from MESO it’s probably fake. They do a ton of exaggeration over there. I would take what comes from there with a grain of salt. Not trying to bash anyone or anyplace but just look at how they bash people over there on a regular lol. There are gonna be a lot people simply just talking like they know when they probably don’t when shit goes down. IF any of that were true it would be the craziest shit I’ve ever heard. I mean I get spooked just hearing about shit like this and I don’t sell anything lol.

Mutant 75

Mutant 75

Feb 22, 2020
Dred was good to me in the time I knew him. My daughter was diagnosed with cancer on her 18th birthday. And I asked if I could start a go fund me account for $500. So we could buy her a wig. He said yes and sent the funds as soon as I posted it. I dont know about his past. I know people change, I have. So he is a good dude in my book.
If i could chase a fortune and a chance at a better life. Cause guys, I'm a blue collar struggling payday to payday never going to be Rich kind of guy. I would chase it! But I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt from my actions of course. Untill he shows us differently. I say give him the benefit of the doubt to prove it.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
@Swiper
Largely, No (to best of my knowledge)

Last edited:
testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
@Swiper
Largely, No (to best of my knowledge)

UPDATE:

So.... the above outlined events are true by and large, however with regard to the 2018 incident, “Poohbear” (goes by Woods, at BOP) SENT the feds to D.

This part is Untrue: “Goldline agreed to cooperate with feds and help them prosecute his brewer among other things in order to reduce his criminal liability.”

Poohbear sent them (set up D). The feds however didn’t care about steroids in the particular investigation. They were interested specifically in fentanyl. Evidently that’s what the informant (Poohbear) had indicated to instigate sufficient interest.
The feds were hot for that and informed D that they weren’t interested in steroids, and if there in fact was no involvement with fentanyl he was free to go. D was able to evidence no involvement with fent — they took the box, and he was free to go without charges.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic