Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Dline Goldline

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
The one and only D RED, the man, the myth, the mystery.... I put him just above Dan Cote and tillthend.....

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
Ahhh yes I remember Dan Cote lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
The one and only D RED, the man, the myth, the mystery.... I put him just above Dan Cote and tillthend.....

He was most definitely always in the mix for many many years back. To his credit, his line up was phenomenal quality (legit), very reasonable, and his service/delivery time was unrivaled. Absolute consistent, as good as it gets in this game actually. And D was VERY generous, helpful always. Too big, too open, too long. Greed sets in (understandably) and blurs the reality that federal overlords are always lurking here in the “land of the free.” Truly sucks that they can’t busy themselves with real crimes instead.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010

Now that's a name I haven't heard in a while .

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
Esser doesnt even look like he works out....

He doesn’t. I’m sure there are a lot of sources that aren’t on the forums to workout or learn more about bodybuilding, but are here just to make money. Don’t make them bad guys, just is what it is. Like Testboner said, he’s actually a good guy. And I hate to see this happen to anyone. Stay safe everyone. Let’s all hope nothing else comes from this. I can be wrong but in the video it says he was having raws brought to other people in the states to brew for him. I hope nothing else happens as a result of this shit. Man I wish our government would leave our lifestyle choices alone. Why the fuck can a transgender person take anything they want to become someone they aren’t but for people like us it’s illegal.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
He was most definitely always in the mix for many many years back. To his credit, his line up was phenomenal quality (legit),very reasonable, and his service/delivery time was unrivaled. Absolute consistent, as good as it gets in this game actually. And D was VERY generous, helpful always. Too big, too open, too long. Greed sets in (understandably) and blurs the reality that federal overlords are always lurking here in the “land of the free.” Truly sucks that they can’t busy themselves with real crimes instead.
Lol
His last batch of products 3 out of 4 were underdosed and his sustanon wasn’t even sustanon.
His lineup wasn’t even his, so don’t see how your giving him so much credit. Another lab was making the stuff, he was just slapping a label on it. The feds didn’t bust the lab, they busted his distribution ring. Give it time he will rat on the guy making the stuff.
Dred long time scammer from back in the day. I guess some of you forgot this. He had it coming.
What idiot gets investigated by FDA, then continues to do biz for another 5 years? The fool Dave esser
Plus his remailer was engaged to his ex wife. Lmao
I think that was his rep muscle mechanics.

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
Lol
His last batch of products 3 out of 4 were underdosed and his sustanon wasn’t even sustanon.
His lineup wasn’t even his, so don’t see how your giving him so much credit. Another lab was making the stuff, he was just slapping a label on it. The feds didn’t bust the lab, they busted his distribution ring. Give it time he will rat on the guy making the stuff.
Dred long time scammer from back in the day. I guess some of you forgot this. He had it coming.
What idiot gets investigated by FDA, then continues to do biz for another 5 years? The fool Dave esser
Plus his remailer was engaged to his ex wife. Lmao
I think that was his rep muscle mechanics.

Does anyone know the lab that was making his shit? I’m curious who it is.

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
Dam...that is Dred.....he got me for $500 on one of his boards back in the day with a fake auction he held.

He really deserved to get popped....hate to say it but he ripped off so many people.

I didn’t know about that. If that’s the case then it’s karma. What other handles did he go by? Now I’m hearing he was using other names back in the day.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
He stole from many people over the last 15 yrs ......i am not sure all of his aliases but he was always around as DRED and was banned by half of us and the other half let him operate ....... he had a way of charming people.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic