Latest Member
lk has no balls

DLB robbed at desert muscle contest

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I love Dana, but she was too shredded

Which is goofy considering she's about as "shredded" as the pro figure girls, but actually less leg detail.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I know I am thoroughly confused about what I am aiming for...
I thought physique would be more lean and show more detail than figure ..
but with these kind of results I don't know

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
"Too lean"

Yeah I guess next year the Mr. O will be too big or at the worlds strongest man he will be too strong. Really, WTF? There has been no consistency in any women's competition in over 20 years. One year they are looking for a playboy bunny type the next they want a smaller version of the Miss O.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I love DLB... not only is she hot, her personality & attitude are awesome.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I know I am thoroughly confused about what I am aiming for...
I thought physique would be more lean and show more detail than figure ..
but with these kind of results I don't know

Stick to your own goals. The judges will always say they can only judge based on who showed up, but also that was only the first show of the year. We're all holding out for some consistency & continuity.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Which is goofy considering she's about as "shredded" as the pro figure girls, but actually less leg detail.

yeah, from behind the lower half to me looked a bit soft but damn, her back!

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
Thanks sassy..you always bring the voice of reason :) I guess if I end up coming in too lean that won't really hurt my feelings LOL....better too lean than too soft IMO

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Thanks sassy..you always bring the voice of reason :) I guess if I end up coming in too lean that won't really hurt my feelings LOL....better too lean than too soft IMO

One good thing about being "too lean" coming in, you'll have a better idea of where you stand the night before. No point worrying about it now - you still have to get lean before you sweat show day. Also "too lean" is easy to fix w/ your water manipulation - just eat a pizza. Too soft doesn't get fixed overnight. If you're too soft the night before a show, tough shit. You didn't lose enough fat early enough then. The only other thing is to do some carb manipulation and see if you fill out, but again, at the night before the show you need to know your body to know what you can do w/ water manipulation.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic