Latest Member
Iam1golfer
What's New?

DL after breast augmentation

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
They take almost a year to truly heal and let the muscles they cut heal. Don't rush and don't kill your investment. Fastest way to a wonky boob job.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Thank you so much. That sounds horribly painful. My tear wasn’t to that extent. That sounds like a good idea with the adding weight weekly and high reps.
Pain was pretty bad for about 2-3 days and then it was gone 100%. I had my upper bi repaired, it was detaching from my shoulder, about 3 yrs. ago. Doc says I'd be 100% in 3 mo., not even close. At 3 mo. I was maybe 30%. I used very light weights for a yr., I'm talkin 5lb DB curls to start and was at 20lb DB curls at 1 yr. At that point I went as heavy as I could, working through the pain. No BB benching and used DB's for inc. DB holding the DB together on both ends so my palms were facing in and about 6" apart. At the 3 yr. mark my shoulder is 100%, however, pretty sure the other shoulder needs to be done. I have been taking Curcumin which really helps with joint pain and recently added Collagen Type II which also helps alot. Still having pain so I'll give it a few months and probably end up getting an MRI to see what's up.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic