Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

DL after breast augmentation

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
They take almost a year to truly heal and let the muscles they cut heal. Don't rush and don't kill your investment. Fastest way to a wonky boob job.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Thank you so much. That sounds horribly painful. My tear wasn’t to that extent. That sounds like a good idea with the adding weight weekly and high reps.
Pain was pretty bad for about 2-3 days and then it was gone 100%. I had my upper bi repaired, it was detaching from my shoulder, about 3 yrs. ago. Doc says I'd be 100% in 3 mo., not even close. At 3 mo. I was maybe 30%. I used very light weights for a yr., I'm talkin 5lb DB curls to start and was at 20lb DB curls at 1 yr. At that point I went as heavy as I could, working through the pain. No BB benching and used DB's for inc. DB holding the DB together on both ends so my palms were facing in and about 6" apart. At the 3 yr. mark my shoulder is 100%, however, pretty sure the other shoulder needs to be done. I have been taking Curcumin which really helps with joint pain and recently added Collagen Type II which also helps alot. Still having pain so I'll give it a few months and probably end up getting an MRI to see what's up.

Moburak

Moburak

Feb 17, 2023
Hi there! When it comes to weightlifting, take extra precautions to avoid causing any damage. It's important to allow your body enough time to heal properly. In general, it's best to err on the side of caution and wait a little longer before starting any high-intensity exercises like deadlifts.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011

Not sure if that helps but those are answers from Plastic Surgeons specifically about Squats and Deads.

and Dr. Kenneth Hughes, MD looks thicker than a snicker and knows his way around a weight room so.,....

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Not sure if it was mentioned already but another thing to consider is if they are on top of or behind the muscle, was the incision under the fold, areola, or armpit, and how drastic was the size change? The bigger changes need more time to heal. The armpit incision can take longer to heal than under the fold. At least that's what I can remember from the wife's last boob job.

jhc005

jhc005

Muscle Princess
Sep 14, 2013

Not sure if that helps but those are answers from Plastic Surgeons specifically about Squats and Deads.

and Dr. Kenneth Hughes, MD looks thicker than a snicker and knows his way around a weight room so.,....
That does help! My plastic surgeon only knew the basics as far as what I shouldn’t me doing. I’m at the 12 week mark this week. I did super light last week. I went a little heavier 155 this week. I’ll give it a few more weeks before trying to go heavy on dead’s.

jhc005

jhc005

Muscle Princess
Sep 14, 2013
Not sure if it was mentioned already but another thing to consider is if they are on top of or behind the muscle, was the incision under the fold, areola, or armpit, and how drastic was the size change? The bigger changes need more time to heal. The armpit incision can take longer to heal than under the fold. At least that's what I can remember from the wife's last boob job.
Thank you. The incision is healed. I did go under the muscle again since none would go over with me. So, I still struggle to pull heavy.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
BTW, I just want to say I'm proud of everyone for not asking for before and after shots...

T

Trip

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
i am sure u know ur body, a heads up, it is a marathon...which gets more respect as u age

good luck

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic