pbtom
What's New?

Disposing of Needles, syringes, Empty vials

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Alright thought this would be a good topic on how everyone in here disposes of there used gear stuff. Now be honest.

I myself actually secretly dispose of needles and syringes through work. Sharps go in one spot, while all the syringes go into the biohazard box.

The empty vials are another story, still have them all stored in a secret drawer spot, not sure how I want to get rid of them yet.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Shooting daily, you accumulate quite a few... I used to wrap them tightly in paper, put them in an empty (gross) food container, and scrap em in the trash... My old lady is a nurse now, need to find a way to get her to dump em for me!

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Empty containers that are re-sealable work great then go dump them in someone elses dumpster.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
recap the syringe and keep them in a ziplock, throw them in a random dumpster.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Gee... I simply cap the needle, and throw all the stuff in the dumbster. Vials, Syringes, everything.

GodSize

GodSize

Sep 23, 2010
I toss the works in old protein containers, then seal it and toss it in a dumpster and/or into the dump itself.

There are places around with places to drop off used needles, but that would make me look sketchy if anyone who knew me saw me there. lol

DGAF

DGAF

Sep 5, 2010
I put all my pins and syringes in a sharps container and then just dispose of it in a dumpster somewhere. Empty vials I run under hot water and remove the label and toss them in a plastic grocery bag and then in a dumpster somwhere.

DGAF

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Hey .....GET RID OF THOSE USED VIALS! Haha, I'm sure you already knew that, but It will be very easy for them to pin that on you were something to happen. The only good thing is they couldn't get you for intent to distribute.

Someone else's trash....or depending on where the dumpster for your work is located, in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
I used to work at a pharmacy. People were always dropping off those red sharps containers and buying new ones. Pharmacist never batted an eye when someone would turn one in and get a new one. It's harder to get IM needles from the pharmacy than it is to dispose of them. As far as the vials, I'd go with some random dumpster in a public park.

Slic.

meetcake

meetcake

Sep 29, 2010
i just recap the needle and put it back in its original wrapper and put them into old protien jugs and once its full i toss in a dumpster... i put the empty vials in there too

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Kitchen garbage can..........hubby has a HRT script. No need to hide anything.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Empty protein jugs for me, a bit of old newspaper to keep the rattling down and no body is the wiser.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic