Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Discount code for privatemedlabs or similar?

P

pythonsweb39

Dec 20, 2016
I saw a discount on one of the threads but can't seem to find it, does anyone have a good discount for privatemedlabs for blood work or a link to an inexpensive lab for private tests?

Thank you!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
TY651DS is the code good through 1/31 for 15% off.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
pix3r . . . . . the CORRECT code is LPD345. Note that ceo's post was back in January. If you are not familiar with how privatemedlabs does business, here are "the rules."

I'm not sure if the code is out there for everyone to see or if it's just given in the weekly emails I get.

The code is good for the entire calendar month in which it is given. The LPD345 is from March 1 through March 31, 2017. The code will remain the same in the 4 or so emails you get each month, only the health articles they include change each week. If you don't want to pay and do business until April, then wait for April's code. The new codes come out on the 1st of each month, don't expect them to be advertised a few days earlier. Actually, if the 1st falls on a weekend, esp. if a big holiday is involved, the new code might be late a day or 2, this has happened a few times in the past.

Once you do business, you get 6 months to use the script for doing lab work they'll email you. So, if you wanna go ahead and get the business done but not sure when you'll get to the actual Lab, you could buy today and have till September 20, 2017 to use the script before it expires.

There are about 5? states where you cannot live OR get the lab work done for legal reasons. Forget which ones, but they are mentioned on the website. You have to provide actual ID at the lab, so don't plan on getting tricky if you live in one of those states.

pix3r

pix3r

Mar 14, 2017
rawdeal, thanks mate and I appreciate the info.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic