Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Dirty Chicken

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
This recipe is about as easy as it gets, but it tastes very good! I call it dirty chicken because the marinade you end up making looks a real nasty color, lol.

Dirty Chicken

Ingredients
Chicken (bone-in or boneless are both good)
1/2 cup vinegar
1 cup vegetable oil (canola oil or similar works fine too)
2 tb Lemon Juice
3 tb Worchestershire sauce
2 tb mayonnaise
1 tb salt
1 tb ground black pepper
2 tb thyme
1 tb garlic salt

Prep

Wash chicken pieces, pat dry, and set aside in a plastic bag in the refrigerator

Place all other ingredients for marinade into a jar or shaker cup. Shake well until there is an even consistency. At this point it will be looking very "dirty", hence the name. Pour marinade into the bag with the chicken, seal, and shake bag and rotate to coat chicken pieces. Let those marinade for at least an hour, but preferably 2. I have found that overnight even gives it a better flavor, but not everyone has time for that.

Cooking

Remove chicken from bag and throw straight on grill. Save the excess marinade to baste on to the chicken as it's cooking. Of course you can also cook it in a pan or in the oven... but why would you when you can grill :)

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
is it better tha a taco and enchilada plate with rice and beans?

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I might use a substitute for mayo but it sounds damn good. Thanks!

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I might use a substitute for mayo but it sounds damn good. Thanks!

I forgot to mention I generally use olive oil mayo because it has less calories and fat and tastes exactly the same to me. Otherwise you can use miracle whip or some other garbage, lol.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
is it better tha a taco and enchilada plate with rice and beans?

ummmm, that sounds pretty good right now. And that's what I ate yesterday! Mexican food is not fair, I could eat it everyday

C

cgliss7

Jul 13, 2011
Ya doesn't sound too weight loss nutrition friendly

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Don't knock it till ya try it!!

THE MAIN POINT IS.... it's a marinade folks. It's for added flavor, most of the nutritional value comes from the chicken. Most of the marinade is not used or burned off. Very little of it is actually burned into the chicken :)

O

Ozkon

Aug 3, 2011
Well, that's reassuring, at least. I don't remember the last time I used mayonnaise when preparing food, but if it isn't really going to remain once the chicken is cooked, that's not so bad!

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Made this again the other night..... fantastic I tell ya

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic