Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Direction please

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
So my wife had major back surgery had S1, l4, L5 decompressed and fused. Over the last 10 plus years she has cycled a lot of different compounds from Var, Mast, Test, Primo, EQ, GH.

For orthopedic surgeon gave her the go-ahead to start lifting again. She is maintained some muscle mass and has gained very little fat due to strict diet and ongoing cardio.

She's on testosterone weekly shots of 15 mg which works perfect for her year-round. At this dose it keeps her testosterone levels higher but she doesn't have any sides to speak of.

We want to get her back on a cycle to get the most out of getting back into top shape. A couple of issues I would like to see what y'all's opinions are.

EQ I believe is out because she only has one kidney she donated her other kidney about 15 years ago so we do have to watch certain drugs. Recently found out that EQ going to have effect on your kidneys so I think we're going to avoid that.

So Mast and Var are really the two compounds that she feel she gets the most out of. What are y'all thoughts on using test, mast, var in a cycle?? What are your dosing thoughts don't really want to push your testosterone any higher but mast we've done with very good results at about 50 mg twice a week. She's done 10 mg of var ed but wondering if we can bump that to 20 for just 4 to 6 weeks starting the cycle

The biggest concern that she has is she has a clit as big as some grown men's penises (maybe not that big but BIG). She's afraid of doing too much to cause an even larger increase noticeably because she's losing sensitivity. Most of the growth was caused by very high doses of EQ early on an hour cycling career was advised by Pinnacle over at steroid dot com that doing 300 mg a week was a good idea. Way back then he was advising me which turns out a lot of advice was pretty shitty.

Nothing's going to reverse where she is and she's fine with that just doesn't want to be hung like a horse.

Var and mast thoughts on dosage and just general use in this situation.

Would like to hear from any ladies that have done these compounds and understand the growth concern but balancing that out with the games of being more muscular and lower body fat. She has very little body fat to lose she's just softened up a little bit because she hasn't been able to lift for about 3 months.

Thanks

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hey Tuff, when was her surgery?

So, i don't have experience with Mast, so can't speak to Mast and Var runs, but have heard really good things.

I honestly feel like Var at 10 every day, she would benefit from that, or even bump to 20 like you said. For var, i like to ramp up and ramp down. Use lower the first week, then go up the next week, etc. But again, that is just me and my preference.
In her body state being what it is and getting back into lifting, she would see great bennies just from var. But then again, that is just my .02.

Have a good one and keep us posted!

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Her surgery was at the end of March. They told her originally it would be 6 months before she could lift. Based on normal patient recovery. When they did the surgery the surgeon said it was the hardest bone he had ever drilled into to set the screws for the cage that kept her back in place. He said he practically had to stand on the drill just to get in to her vertebrae. He said which means she'll heal faster because her bone density is so good. We bumped her vitamin k, d and calcium up and she is gone back for several X-rays and they said she already has almost complete bone formation on all four sides of the cage. He told her as long as she lives lighter and just do higher repetitions that she'll be just fine. He said it's the shortest recover he has ever seen. She's in phenomenal physical condition as far as strength in her core and just overall health. The only problem she had was she was in a severe accident 10 years ago which partially compressed her lumbar spine and as years gone by it caused a lot of arthritis which push the three vertebrae out of place even more so and she was getting paralysis in her left leg so the surgery was a requirement.

She is not one that will hold back at all but she also will not do anything that is going to jeopardize her health or well-being beyond the obvious use of anabolics but we're being careful there also.

She started on 10 mg of var right now. She has about 3 weeks worth if we stay at 10 mg I can get more but all I can find is 20 mg so I thought if she did a week or two of 10 and then did a couple of weeks of 20 and then back down to 10 something like that. I only want her going to maximum of six weeks.

She is dying to get back into it so she's still in very good shape having a couple of months off has really hit her mentally. You know what our lifestyle is and it's very very important that we look our best naked. It's important to us.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
My two cents not be taken as medical advice. EQ is high in free radical production, one to avoid IMO even with two kidneys. It is unlikely her clit will keep growing, many FTM trans wish that would happen but it doesn't regardless of what they do. Doesn't mean she's not a white zebra and will end up hung like one, but the growth usually slows to a halt at some point and she's probably grown about as much as she will, but that's just my speculation from the trans lit. Overall as I've said in other threads, can beat testosterone esters for long term safety. We know that also from the trans lit, they can take 100 mg/wk of CYP for life and die of something totally unrelated. As far as other inj. Mast (if it doesn't affect her hair) and Primo if it works for her. Orals, Var only and cycled. We have one female at the gym, age 54 wants to do Master's physique. Uses 50 mg TC, 30 Mast E and 30 ND every 5 days, pretty much as a year round base, mixes in 8 mg of WIN or 12.5 mg of VAR for 8 - 10 weeks pre contest. Labs are perfect (off orals), wouldn't even know she's on anything. Hard as nails and vascular. Feels great. Some drop in voice, nothing else. But, that's her, in other women it would blow them out of the water. It really boils down to what works for her, what she is willing to accept as sides (cosmetic) vs the benefits.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
As I was thinking more about this over lunch. ND is another option for an inj. I know a couple former competitors BB and strongwoman that have hair issues with any form of T (pellet or inj in HRT dosing) but do fine on ND (80 - 100 mg/wk range). Again, this is what works for them, not anyone else nor a recommendation and I'm not an ND only fan for anyone, but people do it and are fine with it. Whatever works, or doesn't.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
@Wilson6 thank you very much. All good info to take in. She's less worried about hair loss. She loses a lot of hair anyway and for every hair she loses she grows 10 more. She's just lucky that way lol. The size issue mentioned was her biggest concern and then also losing sensitivity. But overall she just wants to get lower body fat more muscle. She's not competing except with herself. She is a very driven person very very driven. Overall super healthy, eats great exercises efficiently and wants whatever she has to do to get that edge.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Test Prop and Var, no reason to really push any other compounds, keep it simple

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
HGH sounds good to me, after all that surgery.

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
This is all good info. I'm looking to get my wife on her first cycle as soon as she gets her routine down pat.

I'm very sad to hear this about EQ though. I love EQ, but my creatinine runs high so I'm pretty cautious about anything that can hurt my kidneys.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Her surgery was at the end of March. They told her originally it would be 6 months before she could lift. Based on normal patient recovery. When they did the surgery the surgeon said it was the hardest bone he had ever drilled into to set the screws for the cage that kept her back in place. He said he practically had to stand on the drill just to get in to her vertebrae. He said which means she'll heal faster because her bone density is so good. We bumped her vitamin k, d and calcium up and she is gone back for several X-rays and they said she already has almost complete bone formation on all four sides of the cage. He told her as long as she lives lighter and just do higher repetitions that she'll be just fine. He said it's the shortest recover he has ever seen. She's in phenomenal physical condition as far as strength in her core and just overall health. The only problem she had was she was in a severe accident 10 years ago which partially compressed her lumbar spine and as years gone by it caused a lot of arthritis which push the three vertebrae out of place even more so and she was getting paralysis in her left leg so the surgery was a requirement.

She is not one that will hold back at all but she also will not do anything that is going to jeopardize her health or well-being beyond the obvious use of anabolics but we're being careful there also.

She started on 10 mg of var right now. She has about 3 weeks worth if we stay at 10 mg I can get more but all I can find is 20 mg so I thought if she did a week or two of 10 and then did a couple of weeks of 20 and then back down to 10 something like that. I only want her going to maximum of six weeks.

She is dying to get back into it so she's still in very good shape having a couple of months off has really hit her mentally. You know what our lifestyle is and it's very very important that we look our best naked. It's important to us.

my doctor told me the same thing. two weeks after he told me that everything broke. i had to get it all redone and even more metal installed. now half my spine is filled with metal because of it. please have her wait at least six months. it takes a year for fusions to fully fuse. this is not something to mess around with. no bending or twisting. that alone could break everything not so much doing heavy weights but it’s the angles, twisting and bending that could break everything.
she can still work out now but very lightly and no bending or twist that back. i wish her well

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
Of course regarding the clitoris issue, if you want to stay away from anything that could possible make it worse you could combine some MK677, LGD4033 and some Var. I've heard women do fine with MK and LGD. I'm not positive though as I've not researched it. I can tell you those two combined made my strength go up like crazy though. I mean I had Tren like strength gains from that combo. Don't know that that's typical though.

I still wasn't very strong, but strong for me.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
my doctor told me the same thing. two weeks after he told me that everything broke. i had to get it all redone and even more metal installed. now half my spine is filled with metal because of it. please have her wait at least six months. it takes a year for fusions to fully fuse. this is not something to mess around with. no bending or twisting. that alone could break everything not so much doing heavy weights but it’s the angles, twisting and bending that could break everything.
she can still work out now but very lightly and no bending or twist that back. i wish her well
Bending and twisting is definitely still a no. There are a lot of exercises that she cannot do and will not be doing for a long time, totally agree there and thank you. She is super strong for her size but she is probably doing a 10th of her normal weight on her lifts but she's not doing anything at all like squats, leg press anything that is going to put any additional pressure on her back.

Believe me I am trying to keep her reined in and she has a drive that is unstoppable but she is also being sensible. A very very delicate balance with her desire to get back into things. But like I said squats deadlifts leg press etc are not going to be for the immediate future I would prefer her to wait a full year before doing anything like that where she's going to be loaded with weight and with any bad move she's going to end up back in the hospital.

She is tough as nails and sometimes I believe she thinks she's indestructible which obviously not.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic