Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Dihydroboldenone DHB Recipe?

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
So just out of curiosity I decided to grab some DHB raws and see if this stuff is as good as some claim it to be.

Although I have plenty of brewing experience and fairly confident I can brew it at 200mgs without crashing. My concern is PIP. From what I've read most say that's the worst thing about DMB is the PIP so if anyone with experience brewing DHB has any tips, suggestions or ideas I'm open to hear them.

I've seen some recipes with guys using up to 6%BA and Guiacol. Maybe that's why the PIP but I'd prefer not to use Guiacol if possible but at 200mgs I not sure.

Any input would be appreciated. Couldn't really find much with search.

I get my gear from the lab, I'm not a chemist, but I hear the PIP comes from improperpolybenzoate mixing

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
I get my gear from the lab, I'm not a chemist, but I hear the PIP comes from improperpolybenzoate mixing

Not sure I would consider myself a chemist but I have done some brewing in my days and judging from my research on DHB most were saying it couldn't be made over 100mg/ml 150mg max without crashing or causing severe PIP so I thought I was going to have a tough time with this compound.

First shot, came out good.

I do admit, I could tweak the recipe just a bit to thin it out just a bit but it flows through a 25ga. without much of a problem. Again I haven't had it tested but I've been getting my raws from the same guy for the past 10 years just about so I'm not saying it isn't possible but the chances of the gear being bunk are slim.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Not sure I would consider myself a chemist but I have done some brewing in my days and judging from my research on DHB most were saying it couldn't be made over 100mg/ml 150mg max without crashing or causing severe PIP so I thought I was going to have a tough time with this compound.

First shot, came out good.

I do admit, I could tweak the recipe just a bit to thin it out just a bit but it flows through a 25ga. without much of a problem. Again I haven't had it tested but I've been getting my raws from the same guy for the past 10 years just about so I'm not saying it isn't possible but the chances of the gear being bunk are slim.

Then you are getting your mixing down because you look amazing . Awesome bro, back is carved intricately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic