jojobet
What's New?

dihexa

test
daman1

daman1

VIP Member
Jul 25, 2016
I've been reading some good literature on this peptide and it's effect on dramatically improving cognitive function and repairing certain neurological damage.

Does anyone have any experience or further knowledge on this?

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Used it a few times and had an odd effect of making my thoughts way slower... a literal "dumbing down." Took a month to recover. I still have a new jar from science.bio as well as the remainder of a bottle premixed with DMSO.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Huh, beef. Odd.

I have boxed for 16 years. My brain is for sure damaged from sparring at least 2-6 rounds every week or two during that time.

i may try it anyway. I have had luck with Cerebrolysin. I started taking 10 ml yeah, two 5 ml shots after hard sparring and then 5 ml EOD. It made a diff for sure but DAMN those shots. Did not hurt at all but still the volume.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
To be fair, I'm always the person that gets the rare and fucked up side effects with everything... or shit just doesn't work. For example, I took GH for a few years, even at low doses like 1/2iU and 1iU a day, and I got nothing but side effects. No improvement to sleep quality, no benefit to muscle growth, etc. It did damn sure dick my insulin resistance and cause growth in places it shouldn't, like my wrist bones where they are now permanently "cramped" (I don't have a better word for it). Here's the crazy thing, too. My shoe size went up a full one-and-a-half size, and I am an inch taller. I get a lot of shit for that, but it is verified true by a nurse. I was so pissed at Inov8 because I kept blaming them for shitty manufacturing because the shoes they kept sending me were too tight. Then I measured my feet. Wtf?

Anyway, the point is to not really take my experience as the one you'll have. I can help with sourcing, dosing, and potentially some normal effects, but there are many reports of people having many different and great improvements with Dihexa. You'll just have to try it. Even for the first five years, I had difficulty with Testosterone. Now I can bolus that shit.

I thought about getting some Cerebrolysin for my father who has dementia and Alzheimers but never did. Hell, I've thought about doing it myself just to see what would happen.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I thought about getting some Cerebrolysin for my father who has dementia and Alzheimers but never did. Hell, I've thought about doing it myself just to see what would happen.
My mom is in a similar boat. Sucks watching their memory slip away. I also have thought about it but my mom will only listen to her Dr.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
My mom is in a similar boat. Sucks watching their memory slip away. I also have thought about it but my mom will only listen to her Dr.

Exactly the same for both my parents. They have 100% faith in the medical system, which has failed them over and over. If I managed to convince either to inject them with anything, even if they had the shits from eating one of their many McDonald's meals, they would blame that injection for it. Then I could easily see them mentioning "well my son injected me with something" to their doctor. Next thing, I get a knock on the door and am charged with elder abuse. That's probably far-fetched, but nowadays? I dunno.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Exactly the same for both my parents. They have 100% faith in the medical system, which has failed them over and over. If I managed to convince either to inject them with anything, even if they had the shits from eating one of their many McDonald's meals, they would blame that injection for it. Then I could easily see them mentioning "well my son injected me with something" to their doctor. Next thing, I get a knock on the door and am charged with elder abuse. That's probably far-fetched, but nowadays? I dunno.
Its sad bro. they don;t care about people and health. They are too well paid by big pharma, like a senator and lobbiests. They will never stop taking the $$$. My dad was given Remdesivir when he had covid but was feeling better and on the mend. That stuff set him back 3 weeks.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic