Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Digit wallet

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
I saw a publicity on TV tonight that Vodafone are now offering a Vodafone wallet over here. Do any of you guys use your cell phone to also make purchases as a digital wallet? Are they a good idea or a hackers digital dream?

zeevolution

zeevolution

Sep 29, 2013
i see people using google wallet to do the same thing. on their phone.

hackers or not, cant live life worrying about it. i tend to just keep an eye out on my statement and if any problems hit up bank asap. stories ive heard, customer is always refunded after getting scammed/hacked. of course not refunded when you are stupid enough to send funds to nigeria. i mean more like eftpos skimming. when its out of your control. i would consider using google/vodafone wallet hacked out of your control. otherwise wed all be using cheques to pay for shit still lol...

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I saw a publicity on TV tonight that Vodafone are now offering a Vodafone wallet over here. Do any of you guys use your cell phone to also make purchases as a digital wallet? Are they a good idea or a hackers digital dream?

There is already a chip in every credit card. At least you can turn it off on your phone.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
I can't wait!!!! Been wanting this for decades. I hate having a wallet to keep track of. My phone is always on me and I can lock it. If it goes missing, it has a PW and can also be shut down immediately if reported stolen. Much safer than a CC these days IMO.

rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013
some comparison

BeJgldUCAAAHnNy.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic