Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Digestive enzymes and Blowout?

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Started digestive enzymes 2 days ago and shitting my brains out. Anyone have any similar experience?
Brand: Rainbow Light
Product: Advanced Enzyme System

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
When I eat at Chipolte I shit my brains out, they must add to many enzymes to the burritos....

@CFM use to be a CNA, he can give u all the sponge baths u need until u recover...

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Member here, Dex. Makes a great probiotic. First couple days are rough but evens out after a bit

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
When I eat at Chipolte I shit my brains out, they must add to many enzymes to the burritos....

@CFM use to be a CNA, he can give u all the sponge baths u need until u recover...

Rafael the pool boy is working at your favorite Chipolte? What a coincidence! Those Dirty Sanchez's are not classified as enzymes by the FDA.

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
Started digestive enzymes 2 days ago and shitting my brains out. Anyone have any similar experience?
Brand: Rainbow Light
Product: Advanced Enzyme System

I am 5 days into GNC's Super Enzymes and I've been unsatisfied with the quality and consistency of my poop(s).

FWIW today is the first 'good day'. I am less gassy from the EAA's and PeptoPro, so far I think they're working, but my gut has to adjust.

I sent FD a sample but he ate his homework.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I am 5 days into GNC's Super Enzymes and I've been unsatisfied with the quality and consistency of my poop(s).

FWIW today is the first 'good day'. I am less gassy from the EAA's and PeptoPro, so far I think they're working, but my gut has to adjust.

I sent FD a sample but he ate his homework.
Bro, I am talking full on, explosive, borderline thermonuclear diarrhea. Like if I'm not in near proximity to a bathroom, I won't make it. Lol. I'm turning inside-out.

Reactions: CFM
CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
Bro, I am talking full on, explosive, borderline thermonuclear diarrhea. Like if I'm not in near proximity to a bathroom, I won't make it. Lol. I'm turning inside-out.

Sounds as though you may have a intestinal bug/flu.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Stomach flu is going around bro

Hit me last Thursday till Saturday
My dang water bill is going thru the roof
Flush prob 20x

Tough shit

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic