Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Different types of tren and sides

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
Just wondering, I have ran tren a at a pretty hefty dose and absolutely loved it till the uncontrollable night sweats began. So my question is does tren e or parabolan cause the same amount of sweating since they are released slower.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
I've always had the same night sweats with tren a and tren e. I'm sure if affects everyone different, but there isn't much of a difference between the two for me when it comes to night sweats.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
For whatever reason, tren e gives me way more sides than tren a. Especially the night sweats. Since switching over to a, I hardly have the night sweats. I also sleep much better. I’m not sure why. I always thought it sounded silly that different esters of the same compound could cause sides or have no sides, until I experienced it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
For whatever reason, tren e gives me way more sides than tren a. Especially the night sweats. Since switching over to a, I hardly have the night sweats. I also sleep much better. I’m not sure why. I always thought it sounded silly that different esters of the same compound could cause sides or have no sides, until I experienced it.

I loved tren a bit brother my night sweats got so bad it just wasn't even compatible with a marriage. Lol. No anger or moodiness but sopping wet night sweats. I tried laying off caffeine, slept with the AC cranked up in the bedroom. Lol nothing kept them away that's why I was so hoping it was better with the longer esters.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I loved tren a bit brother my night sweats got so bad it just wasn't even compatible with a marriage. Lol. No anger or moodiness but sopping wet night sweats. I tried laying off caffeine, slept with the AC cranked up in the bedroom. Lol nothing kept them away that's why I was so hoping it was better with the longer esters.

Haha man ain’t that the truth. That shit is rough. Maybe the longer ester will work differently for you. It’s crazy how different everything affects all of us.

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
Haha man ain’t that the truth. That shit is rough. Maybe the longer ester will work differently for you. It’s crazy how different everything affects all of us.

I will probably just stick with deca if I want to run a cycle again later on but brother nothing replaces tren

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I will probably just stick with deca if I want to run a cycle again later on but brother nothing replaces tren

I haven’t ran deca before. I keep getting more interested in it.

GaryG68

GaryG68

Jul 19, 2022
I been on Tren E for the show, no bad night sweats as I have heard about but I do know twice I woke up with a sweaty head, nothing horrible. It could also be the low dosage, who knows.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Early on the first couple years night sweats bad but always had test in the mix now no test just tren and tren e only. Tren A makes me sick cannot use the acetate ester built up a tolerance to it. Avoid any and all test makes me angry currently 600 e4d Tren E and life is great Had to stop for awhile due to bad infections made me hospital bound for awhile working on a new vacuum filter set up I’ll post up when I get it done

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
Early on the first couple years night sweats bad but always had test in the mix now no test just tren and tren e only. Tren A makes me sick cannot use the acetate ester built up a tolerance to it. Avoid any and all test makes me angry currently 600 e4d Tren E and life is great Had to stop for awhile due to bad infections made me hospital bound for awhile working on a new vacuum filter set up I’ll post up when I get it done
That's actually very interesting. Don't know if I have heard of anyone running tren only cycles. I've read about them online but never had real life experiences feedback

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013

I’m curious about the No test as well. Not something you hear every day. How’s your blood work and everything? I love tren

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
That's actually very interesting. Don't know if I have heard of anyone running tren only cycles. I've read about them online but never had real life experiences feedback
Agreed ... don't even remember reading about them. The old standard I remember was something along the lines of a 3:2 ratio ... like TestE 600 and TrenE 400 per week. Over the years I have seen the argument made that since Tren is supposedly 5 x as strong as to anabolic/androgenic ratio, it would be more effective to emphasize Tren over Test ... but to still always run a little Test underneath.

Hoping some people who've run both approaches to Test - Tren cycles will comment.

Also, if I'm reading @trentracks post right about TrenE @600 e4d, that is a fuckton of Tren for (some) of us ... computes to 1050 a week.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic