Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Diet Thoughts?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
The bread crumbs on the fish fingers,i would imagine would be quite high on the GI too. Tesco's do some realy nice Venicine burgers you could replace the anguses with,their a hell of allot leaner,and the protein content is pretty damn good(dont have any in the freezer at the moment to tell you exactly,but off the top of my head i think its about 40 or so gram per burger)they are pretty cheap too.

If your downfall is jaffa cakes then use them to your advantage as your fast acting carb after training along side your protein shake,their low fat and high sugar.
Glycemic index is irrelevant and sugar isn't "bad."

Packaged foods suck not because of bad carbs but because you find a lot of calories in a small portion.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I agree but that sams n wal mart fish is kinda nasty IMO.
I'm lucky we still have the black dude here that sell perch n bass n carp outside the check cashing stores. Fresh from the water in 24hrs. Same shit all over Florida
Checkers check cashing.... lmfao!

A

Apple Jack

Sep 10, 2018
in my opinion, altho yes the angus and the fish fingers are a problem.. you have to assess the leev your at and just how much of a problem they will be - ye sthey do take away from yuor diet, and COULD be swapped for better sources... personally i think other areas of your diet are more important and should be sorted first.. i.e. the nutrition in and around your training times... get this wrong and due to the 2x 5 mile bike rides, in my opinion i dont think it matters what your eating throughout the day you will be p*ssing in the wind!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic