Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

diet and travel

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Any good tips you guys have when flying? I know the basics but just wondering if you have any tricks.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
How long are you flying for? what are the basics? I just pack plenty of low carb protein bars then I just pick out the stuff I don't want to eat in the meals they provide.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Freeze chicken. Bars. Powder. Small tuna cans. I will be traveling all day

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
If I am flying somewhere, I am usually dieting before hand. I eat first thing when I get up, and make my 2nd meal I eat on my way to the airport. 3rd meal is usually before i board the plane, or right when I get seated. Depending on how long the flight is, I can wait till I land to eat again, but by then I am starving. But cold chicken with hotsauce always works for me, along with some ezekiel bread and olive oil. Easy to carry on the plane, and throw right away so I dont have to carry anything when I get off the plane.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Last time I arrived back from Philippines , I had a couple of chicken and salad Rye I had packed and I forgot I had them in my carry on. The dog sniffed them out after they let me by-pass the x-ray. I was nearly at the exit door. Then they went through all my luggage because they were concerned about the salad for biosecurity reasons! What a **** around because I nearly missed my transfer.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic