Dec 25, 2010
Babylon Bee bringing it yet again....

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
You are still missing the POINT....

You are still posting propaganda, "dude"

The dead people that you keep using as a prop for your narrative are not all dying from the vaccine. I am not saying that there isn't a possibility, sure, I will give you reasonable doubt. There is still no specific proof that your #DIEDSUDDENLY propaganda dead people post is valid or fact.

Debates are won by presenting facts. Someone that dies of cardiac arrest, that happens to have been vaccinated over a year ago does not prove that the vaccine killed them. It could have been damage from covid, a bad diet, genetics, ok, possibly a reaction from something that was jabbed in them in 2021....sure.
Even then, in order to solidify a hunch, theory or thought, you must present proof. Individual and case by case.

Proof isn't that a vaccine can cause adverse reactions relating to the cardiovascular system. So does obesity, genetics, high cholesterol, sedentary lifestyles etc.

If that was the case then when the CDC counted every single death during the pandemic as a "covid death" as long as they tested positive at their time of death, they were also correct. Surely you don't believe that, right?

What about people who die of liver failure but happened to take Tylenol a month earlier. Did Tylenol do it? Sure, its possible. Was it the years of drinking in their youth? a virial infection? I don't know. More test, perhaps an autopsy would be needed. Right?

Randomly posting dead people and making unfounded assumptions is the problem, not the facts showing how the covid vaccine has side effect that have been shown to cause cardiovascular issues in some people.
No man, you are obviously the one that's not getting it here.

We have already had this discussion. Remember when I said "You can lead a horse...".

That means you have to put the pieces together for yourself. Everything that has gone on has started off as conspiracy. This is no different. Way too many excess deaths in all the countries.

I cannot give you the ability to take a vantage point and connect the dots. That's something you have or don't have.

How about explaining all the extra deaths??

I posted almost 350,000 in 38 weeks. I've even directly asked you about it but you still AVOID the topic.

After listening to your nurse, I figured there's no way he doesn't know about the deaths so I ran a search with him and vaxx deaths.

What I came up with was him talking about all the excess deaths. He says govt nor media will look into it. He says he doesn't want to talk conspiracy but someone has to do something.

He knows what he's talking about when he reports but he's doing it from a youtube channel.

Bro, he is limited in what he can say because youtube will kick him off. Anyone on a youtube simply doesn't have the ability to say what's really going on.

Now, hopefully for the last time, it's not that I don't understand what you are saying. It's that I don't really care.

You will see like everyone else who can't.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

Hopefully it won't be mandated.

Hopefully your job doesn't do that shit again. You do have a slight cause for concern.

As time moves forward now, that shit will depend on the area and how left your company is run. As they slowly continue to lose power, they will try to tighten everything down the still have some control over.

Hell, they got both oann and newsmax. Same shit in the other countries, they got rid of all opposing media and politicians.

As long as we keep speaking out about it, the word will continue to spread. Even if you have to deal with people that just aren't well enough informed.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Suckas!

Ya, here is a video of James confronting the guy in public.

The video is 10min long so I didn't watch the whole thing but the first min shows the guy going crazy. Good shit, lol.

Last night I listened to a live show where James and a bunch of doctors discussed it.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
This is what @BigSwolePump 's nurse was talking about in his video-

20230127_010255.jpg

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
No man, you are obviously the one that's not getting it here.

We have already had this discussion. Remember when I said "You can lead a horse...".

That means you have to put the pieces together for yourself. Everything that has gone on has started off as conspiracy. This is no different. Way too many excess deaths in all the countries.

I cannot give you the ability to take a vantage point and connect the dots. That's something you have or don't have.

How about explaining all the extra deaths??

I posted almost 350,000 in 38 weeks. I've even directly asked you about it but you still AVOID the topic.

After listening to your nurse, I figured there's no way he doesn't know about the deaths so I ran a search with him and vaxx deaths.

What I came up with was him talking about all the excess deaths. He says govt nor media will look into it. He says he doesn't want to talk conspiracy but someone has to do something.

He knows what he's talking about when he reports but he's doing it from a youtube channel.

Bro, he is limited in what he can say because youtube will kick him off. Anyone on a youtube simply doesn't have the ability to say what's really going on.

Now, hopefully for the last time, it's not that I don't understand what you are saying. It's that I don't really care.

You will see like everyone else who can't.
The only problem with your posts are when you post a random death and claim that it was the vaccines fault. Without proof, it is nothing more than speculation. Its pointless and in bad taste.

Why not just push data and things that you can prove? There is plenty of it out there that can easily sway an intelligent mind to see what you are trying to claim for themselves.

There are some interesting theories and a boat load of data here that is interesting to read so I keep coming back.

Outside of narratives being pushed with dead bodies , the thread itself is interesting.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic