Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Died Suddenly

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
When I had by-pass surgery I had vein mapping done in both legs plus an up front view of all the veins around my heart. I was vaccinated end of 2021 and they found zero stringy cheese in any of those veins. Has anyone on this board experienced this or known someone who has?
Did you see the VAERS report on the 6 month old that passed after 4 vaccines and gene therapy which is what the vaccine really is anyways?

Post number 304, or is that not good enough?

Even shows the baby has no prior problems.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Where's the proof on this one? Man gets vaccinated drops dead suddenly. Must be vaccination ? People drop dead out of the blue everyday. There's usually an autopsy to determine cause. Where's this guys autopsy? The only reason I got vaccinated was so I could get into a concert, wish I hadn't. Not because of this issue but the simple fact that If it's not mandatory to get a flu shot then why do I have to get vaccinated to participate in life. People dropping dead out of the blue isn't something new so It'll take a heck of alot more than 1+2 = vaccination is the cause.
Edit, corrected death number.

What about the 3.5 hundred thousand extra deaths in the first 3 quarters of 2022?

Last edited:
S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
What about the 3.5 million extra deaths in the first 3 quarters of 2022?
Where? China? Makes sense. 3.5 million people died suddenly with no explanation other than to much cheese in the veins. I really could care less about this. I'm not buying in without a whole lot more evidence I believe it's just another conspiracy theory designed to see how many sheeple will get in line. So I'm out on this. Good luck solving the crisis.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Where? China? Makes sense. 3.5 million people died suddenly with no explanation other than to much cheese in the veins. I really could care less about this. I'm not buying in without a whole lot more evidence I believe it's just another conspiracy theory designed to see how many sheeple will get in line. So I'm out on this. Good luck solving the crisis.
Of course you are done talking bud.

Did you even look at the post (#302)?

The numbers are STRAIGHT from the CDC dude.

You are the sheeple friend. What more proof do you need? The numbers are from YOUR SIDE ;)

What about the VAERS report on the baby?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I edited the death numbers for the CDC post. It says edited on the posts.

The original number I posted was correct, 349,348. I typed 3.5 mill on accident further in the post.

It's still almost 350,000 extra deaths the first 3 quarters.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
You wont see proof on the surfer guy because there is literally nothing there to prove it. It is a stupid assumption at best.

This Died Suddenly propaganda movie is just what sheeple conspiracy theorist needed to push forward and start to play the blame game. It will die out just like BLM, Antifa and the other extremist horseshit did.

This thread is in the same category as the "Ancient Aliens" TV series and the OP is the crazy hair conspiracy theorist that can never seem to give solid evidence to support his claim.

Oh, and god forbid that you give some actual evidence to help support some of his claims or point him in the right direction. If you do then he pouts and stops talking to you LMAO

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
You wont see proof on the surfer guy because there is literally nothing there to prove it. It is a stupid assumption at best.

This Died Suddenly propaganda movie is just what sheeple conspiracy theorist needed to push forward and start to play the blame game. It will die out just like BLM, Antifa and the other extremist horseshit did.

This thread is in the same category as the "Ancient Aliens" TV series and the OP is the crazy hair conspiracy theorist that can never seem to give solid evidence to support his claim.

Oh, and god forbid that you give some actual evidence to help support some of his claims or point him in the right direction. If you do then he pouts and stops talking to you LMAO
Did we forget about Mr. Big Foot? IF there is a B.F. it's probably an alien. You would have thought one of these chasers would have caught one by now.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
Did we forget about Mr. Big Foot? IF there is a B.F. it's probably an alien. You would have thought one of these chasers would have caught one by now.
Wait are you trying to say that Sasquatch isn't real? Now you have crossed the line sir.
I have internet proof from reliable internet sources that say otherwise.:p

Here is my sources:

Exhibit A
Exhibit B

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
another bites the dust. Maintain humanity under half a billion or whatever the stones were saying.

How dare you keep posting dead people? Don't you know I'm a libtard and if I don't like it, you HAVE TO STOP.

I have feelings and that stuff makes me feel bad so you need to change what you're posting. No way I can just not look at it. Screw your right to free speech. ME ME ME ME ME!!!!

-----

LOL that's what it sounds like around here :p:p:p

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic