pbtom
What's New?

Died Suddenly

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
the only explanation I could come up with:

he could’ve had a cardiac arrest on the board, fell off then the waves pushed the board into his head. those are strong powerful waves.

there should be more information out soon.
You don't have to come up with an explanation for these guys. All the info in this thread and they still don't get it.

That means an explanation won't change their minds.

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Edit: 3.5 hundred thousand. The first number of 349,398 was correct.

349,398 EXCESS DEATHS WEEK 1 - 38 OF 2022.

Yes, 3 1/2 hundred thousand more people died according to the average deaths.

KEEP IN MIND WE HAD NO EXCESS DEATHS DURING COVID.

The United States of America​

Compared to other countries, the data provided by the US Government is far from transparent and hidden deep within their publications. However, we have finally managed to stumble upon it thanks to an institution known as the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OEC).

The OEC is an intergovernmental organisation with 38 member countries founded in 1961 to stimulate economic progress and world trade. And for some reason, the host a wealth of data on excess deaths throughout 2022. You can find that data for yourself here.

The following chart has been created using the figures found in the OEC database. Figures that have been provided to the OEC by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC). And it shows excess deaths across the USA by week in 2022 up to week 38 (25th September).

Source Data
As you can see from the above, the USA has suffered an incredible amount of excess deaths, week on week throughout 2022.

So many in fact that they total 349,398.

image-189.png

Last edited:
lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
Why does it always have to be no you're wrong and I'm right? For fuck's sake its a BB forum. People are entitled to have their own opinions especially regarding things not about bb. In talking about the vaccine discussion, saying only one side's opinion matters and is correct is dumb AF.

Often times, it is really somewhere in the middle. It would nice if this kind of shit didn't always pollute every fucking bb forum I have been on lately.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I lost track of how many of these are posted.

You find one that you may be unsure of and want to call it out?

It sounds like you don't even believe he died on the beach. Run a search on his name.

What about everything else posted in this 25 page thread?

What is your take since you seem interested in what's being posted?

Are they killing us off?

Are the sides real or just propaganda?
Why would I waste my time on more than 1? Post one with proof.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Why does it always have to be no you're wrong and I'm right? For fuck's sake its a BB forum. People are entitled to have their own opinions especially regarding things not about bb. In talking about the vaccine discussion, saying only one side's opinion matters and is correct is dumb AF.

Often times, it is really somewhere in the middle. It would nice if this kind of shit didn't always pollute every fucking bb forum I have been on lately.
It's your choice to open these threads man. No one is making you do it.

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
It's your choice to open these threads man. No one is making you do it.
ok, I'm out. Have fun trying to convince others to see everything the same way you do.

Reactions: HDH
S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
When I had by-pass surgery I had vein mapping done in both legs plus an up front view of all the veins around my heart. I was vaccinated end of 2021 and they found zero stringy cheese in any of those veins. Has anyone on this board experienced this or known someone who has?

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
FULLY VACCINATED TEACHER DIES IN FRONT OF CLASSROOM-

Where's the proof on this one? Man gets vaccinated drops dead suddenly. Must be vaccination ? People drop dead out of the blue everyday. There's usually an autopsy to determine cause. Where's this guys autopsy? The only reason I got vaccinated was so I could get into a concert, wish I hadn't. Not because of this issue but the simple fact that If it's not mandatory to get a flu shot then why do I have to get vaccinated to participate in life. People dropping dead out of the blue isn't something new so It'll take a heck of alot more than 1+2 = vaccination is the cause.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic