HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

received_5549303911845179.jpeg

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
Where is the video of him on his board dropping dead? If there is such a video then there should be video of paramedics coming and working on him up to someone pronouncing him dead. I'm not swinging one way or the other on this but where is the real proof.
You won't find real proof on his posts. I have literally beaten this dead horse for pages now with him.
If you try to help him with fact based evidence to back up his claims, I mean literally give him the proof that he can't present himself, he will start posting memes like kids do on facebook and twitter.

Good luck

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
Further proof that you get all of your fictional propaganda, sheep herded responses from the internet.

Let me guess, IF IT IS ON THE INTERNET, IT MUST BE TRUE?

I love looking at your posts while drinking my coffee and laughing.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Further proof that you get all of your fictional propaganda, sheep herded responses from the internet.

Let me guess, IF IT IS ON THE INTERNET, IT MUST BE TRUE?

I love looking at your posts while drinking my coffee and laughing.

the only explanation I could come up with:

he could’ve had a cardiac arrest on the board, fell off then the waves pushed the board into his head. those are strong powerful waves.

there should be more information out soon.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
the only explanation I could come up with:

he could’ve had a cardiac arrest on the board, fell off then the waves pushed the board into his head. those are strong powerful waves.

there should be more information out soon.
Two eyewitnesses claimed seeing the board hitting his head in this ARTICLE

Even FOX isn't mentioning this absurd claim of this somehow being vaccine related.

There is no evidence that the guy was even vaccinated lol

I mean, is it possible? Sure but anyone who has a fraction of knowledge about surfing knows the dangers of a high surf and rip tides.

One word sums up the stupidity that surrounds the idea of making false claims and assumptions without evidence: PROPAGANDA

And this post is full of it.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
sky is no limit. This guy sounds like he has a pair of balls in his mouth or a bunch of jizz when talking

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Where is the video of him on his board dropping dead? If there is such a video then there should be video of paramedics coming and working on him up to someone pronouncing him dead. I'm not swinging one way or the other on this but where is the real proof.

I lost track of how many of these are posted.

You find one that you may be unsure of and want to call it out?

It sounds like you don't even believe he died on the beach. Run a search on his name.

What about everything else posted in this 25 page thread?

What is your take since you seem interested in what's being posted?

Are they killing us off?

Are the sides real or just propaganda?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic