Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Died Suddenly

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
once a commercial pilot dies in the cockpit mid flight people will take more notice of this issue. just a matter of time

Reactions: HDH
jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022

Found out about her last night, Dr. Rima Laibow

She predicted this a LONG TIME AGO!

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
once a commercial pilot dies in the cockpit mid flight people will take more notice of this issue. just a matter of time
Thank God for co-pilots.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Reactions: HDH
BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
Cool, I like real talk.

This whole thing started because you were tired of me posting dead people every day then argued people weren't dying.
Correct. I also don't need to see videos of cancer patients who have died to immediately feel sympathy for them. I wouldn't want my loved one blasted on a bodybuilding website so people could debate their fate. Do you have their family's permission or are you just pissing on their grave? One word: RESPECT

Isn't that shit ironic :oops:
Ironic how?
Personally, I think you just got more than you bargained for when you started complaining about all the dead people that aren't dying ;)
Like, you somehow changed my mind, more than I bargained for? Dead people are dead. It is a fact. I never argued that dead people aren't dead, that it silly lol
How would you know what's in the inks if you don't open them?
I opened the majority. Once I saw your links and their bias, I skipped several. Its like when someone gets pulled over for swerving, falls a breathalyzer and still tells you they aren't under the influence. Once you realize that its bullshit, you stop listening or in this case reading it.
If you would have read them you wouldn't have called me out on fake news when it was 100% real, live on video.
I explained this to you in this post that you are replying to.
And, I call your 99% guess bullshit too. You didn't even look at them dude.
See other responses here.
Well, more bullshit.
Your links to data? Absolutely
Dude, your responses have been way to long and thought out to be pulling someone else's chain.
All I had to do is say exactly the opposite of what you said. Not thought out really, outside of my slow typing it was less than a minute to reverse your rhetoric. Liberals are notorious for making shit up, spur of the moment to argue "their truth". It does take much effort at all.
Go tell that to an idiot
It was your thread lol
Adverse affects have never been the the debate here, it's been deaths.
And this is not an adverse affect? Blood Clots, heart palpitations, arrhythmia are all adverse affects that are causing people to die lol. Simple cause and effect bud.
You really expect me to look at your links and think I'm going to thank you for it?
I don't care if you look at the links or thank me. I presented you with an unbiased review from a qualified professional of medical studies and factual data from credible sources. I also provided you with the reviewers background and the data's direct source, again from a respected organization that has been doing controlled clinical studies for decades.

Those videos and links support your thoughts but instead of propaganda, it is unbiased and factual. It was meant to help not hurt. Calm down...
Dude, you are seriously full of yourself.
I am not full of myself, I am providing reviews, sources and data without biased media outlets putting a spin on it. It is much more than what you have been doing. Outside of your videos of people who are actually sick, you have posted a plethora of garbage "sources."

Has this thread turned into a comedy?
Maybe. I mean, the majority of the websites you linked to debate with me are biased with second hand information.
You haven't looked at any of my links. You also say you were pushing me to see how much I could take.
I have clicked on the majority of your links and 99% are from unreliable sources and/or biased propaganda websites. I don't read the National Enquirer either....

But apologies if I got frustrated about something you were trying to do intentionally?
Yes.
Is this the first time someone disagreed with you? Have you ever been pranked? Maybe not. This would explain why you got so upset. I feel like I should explain but then I also feel like you should know this. I fully expected a haha, lol or a "you got me" behind my last post.

Sorry dude, if I want to play games with someone I'll get back in a relationship with a crazy lib chick.
Don't use me as an excuse to call your ex lol. I am not here to judge you on your choice of women.

I don't really care what you respond.
Whether you care or not, you get one lol
Not looking to be enemies here but certainly not looking to conversate anymore with you about this.
Being a gloom and doom poster and not having someone poke at you from time to time has made my responses take you off guard and fluster you. I don't get flustered by internet people. I don't have internet enemies. It was a discussion and a bit of fun(for me anyway), nothing more.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
“It’s Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.” – Mark Twain

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
Here is the trailer and the movie Died Suddenly.

If you have been vaccinated, this is some serious shit to look at.

It's the guys doing the autopsies and finding up to 3 foot clots in veins from vaxed people.

It's not even blood clots. It's long stringy, white fibrous clots that grow until they take up the whole vein.

It's pretty fucking gross as they show how they get them out.

They are taking this down everyplace that sensors. This is on rumble so it should stay up.

Here is the full movie. It's an hour long. First 5 min starts off slow.

This also has the controversial bill gates clip where he talks about doing a good job on vaccines and depopulating by 10 or 15%.

Yes, same microsoft bill gates. Same "buying up the farmland" bill gates, as farmers cannot operate with the restrictions put back on them by the biden administration.

They can try to push it away from mainstream media but something like this won't stay hidden.

Whether you think I'm a nutbag or not, please take a look...
I saw an autopsy before of a murder victim that was stabbed a bunch of times. They had to pull out blood clots by the handful. Looked like grape jelly. :eek:

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
I saw an autopsy before of a murder victim that was stabbed a bunch of times. They had to pull out blood clots by the handful. Looked like grape jelly. :eek:
It common with obese but is also found in people with high cholesterol as a whole. I had knew a soccor player in my hometown about 15 years ago that died of cardiac arrest. He was 30 years old. They did an autopsy, they found that he had developed blood clots in his legs from years of vein damage and it broke off, entered his heart and killed him.

I used to watch a show on the discovery channel( I think) that would show autopsies. It was crazy how they would find tumors and other shit that the deceased didn't even know they had. Its weird to watch but as satisfying as watching those pimple/cyst popping videos lol

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
It common with obese but is also found in people with high cholesterol as a whole. I had knew a soccor player in my hometown about 15 years ago that died of cardiac arrest. He was 30 years old. They did an autopsy, they found that he had developed blood clots in his legs from years of vein damage and it broke off, entered his heart and killed him.

I used to watch a show on the discovery channel( I think) that would show autopsies. It was crazy how they would find tumors and other shit that the deceased didn't even know they had. Its weird to watch but as satisfying as watching those pimple/cyst popping videos lol
Its like when they start cutting open the body and then they use that circular saw on the skull it seems like its fake. It isn't though :eek:

Edit: I agree too its crazy the shit they find that never showed up on any kind of tests.
A lot of times with alzheimers disease the diagnosis is made when everything else is ruled out. It isn't until you do an autopsy of the brain that you can actually confirm if you see amyloid plaques.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012

So if i have high cholesterol there might be a chance i die from it and or clots…. Welp im about due I suppose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
So if i have high cholesterol there might be a chance i die from it and or clots…. Welp im about due I suppose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
High cholesterol isn't uncommon in the United States. Well over 50% of Americans have high cholesterol.

It's the reason that Americans have the highest cardiovascular disease and mortality rate in the world.

My cholesterol tested at the higher normal in a blood test several years ago and my doctor told me to eat oats.

I started eating them for breakfast several times per week and since then, I don't usually have much problems with my cholesterol other than my HDL being low.

I was eating a bunch of crap back then and I have changed my diet a bit too so there's that

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic