Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Died Suddenly

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
a donut is all that the masses are worth to them. these folks are literally making a joke out the masses. 10%? a donut?

here take death for a donut.
In Cali they were giving away scholarships to take the death jab.

These folks here are getting ripped :p

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
looks like the jabbers are turning into looney tunes. interesting.

I watched the first few minutes. I'm gonna try to get more in. I can barely post some days though.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
87C9B929-B511-4B15-84CE-E79A692609EC.jpeg

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
In Cali they were giving away scholarships to take the death jab.

These folks here are getting ripped :p

makes sense to offer something big that doesnt need to get delivered in the end.

its an assisted suicide program.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
I watched the first few minutes. I'm gonna try to get more in. I can barely post some days though.

i do the same. i tend to watch these sets before i knock out for the night. i thought it was interesting because a few days ago a coworker told me about his 11 yr old had the hallucination episode from the jabby. i keep a zipped lip on my view on the jabby. i just nod.

at the surface level i never tell people what to do medically. People want to get jabbed by all means get jabbed.

let people find their own way. no one ever told me about a lot of things. i just had a gut feeling then started questioning things back in 2001. from there i started to come across like minded material or smarter people that knew very deep elements of what is happening at the surface level. Over time the counter intelligence started to pop up. These players play both sides.

A lot of the stuff is in plain sight. If you know what to look for you'll see it.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Having lost a loved one to a drug overdose and going through cancer treatment less than a year later, let me say this in the most Christian way possible:
Those motherf***ers (big pharma, military industrial complex, permanent government) want to kill us.
This is all about money.
There is no money in cures.
There is BIG money in treatment.
There is no money in fixing the broken parts of a city. There is real money in city building and nation building.
They make money on the bombs that destroy - they make money rebuilding what they've destroyed. We pay for it with money and blood.
They will replace the jabbed workforce with un-jabbed cheap labor from all over the world.
The most money is in human trafficking and they are coming across by the millions.

After cancer, I modified my reading habits. If it was banned, I read it. If the doctor was fired or banned, I followed them. Every "conspiracy" I read about from "crazy doctors" has come true over 3 short years.
Spike protein, weird clots, magnetic particles, 5G frequency sensitivity (5G rolled out at exactly the same time as the lockdowns -coincidence or conspiracy)....etc. Maybe they wanted people not moving around so much so they could track the effects more accurately? Naaah. That is crazy talk. The lockdowns worked great! LOL

This is well-planned and executed 5th generational warfare on humanity. Borders are a distraction and fiction to those in power.

Hallucinations: I have my own theory about the hallucinations - basically, something is taking over the minds of some of the jabbed. Let's just say, "The temple has been breached."

It will get much worse before it gets better. That is the good news.

Have a great day.
-CC-

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
Having lost a loved one to a drug overdose and going through cancer treatment less than a year later, let me say this in the most Christian way possible:
Those motherf***ers (big pharma, military industrial complex, permanent government) want to kill us.
This is all about money.
There is no money in fixing the broken parts of a city. There is real money in city building and nation building.
They make money on the bombs that destroy - they make money rebuilding what they've destroyed. We pay for it with money and blood.
They will replace the jabbed workforce with un-jabbed cheap labor from all over the world.
The most money is in human trafficking and they are coming across by the millions.

After cancer, I modified my reading habits. If it was banned, I read it. If the doctor was fired or banned, I followed them. Every "conspiracy" I read about from "crazy doctors" has come true over 3 short years.
Spike protein, weird clots, magnetic particles, 5G frequency sensitivity (5G rolled out at exactly the same time as the lockdowns -coincidence or conspiracy)....etc. Maybe they wanted people not moving around so much so they could track the effects more accurately? Naaah. That is crazy talk. The lockdowns worked great! LOL

This is well-planned and executed 5th generational warfare on humanity. Borders are a distraction and fiction to those in power.

Hallucinations: I have my own theory about the hallucinations - basically, something is taking over the minds of some of the jabbed. Let's just say, "The temple has been breached."

Have a great day.
-CC-

bro thats deep! yea i was thinking the same thing about the hallucination episode people are reporting. some parasitic element has infiltrated the blood stream to the cerebral cortex. these hallucinations might create violence in the public arena. In Los Angeles there is a place called skid row. Its where all the mentally ill hobos live. you walk through there and something shitty will happen. If someone want to see demons go to skid row with halloween year round.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
i do the same. i tend to watch these sets before i knock out for the night. i thought it was interesting because a few days ago a coworker told me about his 11 yr old had the hallucination episode from the jabby. i keep a zipped lip on my view on the jabby. i just nod.

at the surface level i never tell people what to do medically. People want to get jabbed by all means get jabbed.

let people find their own way. no one ever told me about a lot of things. i just had a gut feeling then started questioning things back in 2001. from there i started to come across like minded material or smarter people that knew very deep elements of what is happening at the surface level. Over time the counter intelligence started to pop up. These players play both sides.

A lot of the stuff is in plain sight. If you know what to look for you'll see it.
Ya man, once you see what's going on you can't unsee it. Then you can see it coming.

Same tactics over and over.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
This is all about money.

Have a great day.
-CC-
Ha ha, a lot of people would think you were nutz if they read this.

Little do they know you are correct...

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
What about that monkey pox? We were all supposed to be dead by now.

I had to get vaccinated due to working with a company that has some federal contracts. Refused to get the mRNA and did the bare minimum with J&J.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic