Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Died Suddenly

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Nattokinase would be good for the fibre clots, BUT, you need to be careful mixing blood thinners and have hemorrhagic stroke. I SURMISE that if the blood is "thin" from aspirin and vitamin E, it would lessen the formation of fibrous clots
I was thinking they probably have something ready for us to buy to help take care of the clots.

Right now they are still denying that there are clots in the first place.

Now when you google "died suddenly" it doesn't show dead people. Google has filtered the search so it doesn't show. Now it shows debunked shit on it.

Thanks for the input fella.

T

Thundergod

VIP Member
Dec 11, 2022
The more I hear about and learn about the "jab," the more I am convinced that I did the right thing by not getting it. I've been running more calls with younger people having heart attacks and strokes.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I work with a lot of younger people in their 30s with kids. They are vaccinated and boosted and couldn't wait to get their young kids jabbed. They all have had covid several times and are constantly sick or working from home to watch their sick kids. The future isn't bright for millions upon millions of people's future health.

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
The more I hear about and learn about the "jab," the more I am convinced that I did the right thing by not getting it. I've been running more calls with younger people having heart attacks and strokes.

That’s fucking scary! It really make one wonder what exactly is in this “ vaccine”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: HDH
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1669067349889.jpg
    FB_IMG_1669067349889.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 35
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Epoch times headline.

Vaccinated People Make Up Majority of COVID-19 Deaths: CDC Data​

In January, 41% of covid deaths were vaccinated people.

By August, it rose to 58.6% were vaccinated people.

That's a 17.6% raise in vaccinated deaths in 8 months. I expect it to get worse with time.

Epoch Times Photo COVID mortality data from September 2021 to August 2022 (Courtesy of the Kaiser Family Foundation)

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
same here bro. ive never done the flu jabs. i found it strange back when i would go for a physical it would be pushed hard to get a flu jab. this is before the plandemic. i noticed kaiser pushing hard on the flu jab at the time. inter instinct something is off here. i was asked three fucken times in one visit. i told the bitch nurse no. she said sorry i just have to go off a script. what annoyed me the most is telling the person no more than once. fuck bro no means no.
It’s all about making money bro.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
This is the result of us playing God. Plain and simple. Some might say God has a plan and viruses and diseases were created by got to weed out the weak and bad genes. But what do we do? We prevent this and keep the bad genes in the gene pool. In 500 years just imagine how many fucked up disease there will be. And freaks walking around. It’s not gonna be good.

My wife, 17 year old daughter and I all got the original Pfizer vaccine. No boosters. We have all gotten Covid. And my wife has horrible menstrual cycles now. We are thinking from the vaccine. My daughter got hers because they were requiring proof of vax to go to a music concert she just had to go to. Luckily we haven’t had any issues really. My daughter does seem to be sick a lot though. We won’t be getting any boosters. They didn’t make sense to me because they weren’t even targeting the new variants. Now they finally are but it just seemed like they were trying to make money by telling everyone to get the boosters of the original variant. How does that make any sense? They learned this a long time ago with the flu vaccine. And even said they were going to have to change the vaccine to target the new variants in the beginning. But they never did. Now two years later. Lol. Guess they got rid of the over stock.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Oh yeah, my daughter got hives real bad after her first shot. Wife and I got a mild fever. Daughter got hers after the wife and I. I was like wtf. This thing is not good. Won’t make that mistake again.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Oh yeah, my daughter got hives real bad after her first shot. Wife and I got a mild fever. Daughter got hers after the wife and I. I was like wtf. This thing is not good. Won’t make that mistake again.
I got itchy red spots and dry skin crawling like effects 1 week after each shot. No boosters. Also had a huge red welt under my dick almost cost me my marriage.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic