Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Died Suddenly

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
A really good engineer will engineer it where it is not obvious. If it dropped everyone all at once the liberals would lose their convincing.

here is the kind of stuff happening on the mainstream. just imagine the unreported stuff.

I have to say that might be the best thing I've seen in months.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I was torn on what to do for short time.
Everything in me said this is BS. I also have kids I was concerned about. Not to mention my mom, dad, etc
I can make a decision for me easy. Having to also do it for the best interest Of your loved ones, well that’s harder.

If they tricked folks/family members etc by giving intentional bogus information may they burn in hell.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Everything in me said this is BS. I also have kids I was concerned about. Not to mention my mom, dad, etc
I can make a decision for me easy. Having to also do it for the best interest Of your loved ones, well that’s harder.

If they tricked folks/family members etc by giving intentional bogus information may they burn in hell.
I would think that part is obvious by now.

olaphg10

olaphg10

Dec 3, 2010
Here is the trailer and the movie Died Suddenly.

If you have been vaccinated, this is some serious shit to look at.

It's the guys doing the autopsies and finding up to 3 foot clots in veins from vaxed people.

It's not even blood clots. It's long stringy, white fibrous clots that grow until they take up the whole vein.

It's pretty fucking gross as they show how they get them out.

They are taking this down everyplace that sensors. This is on rumble so it should stay up.

Here is the full movie. It's an hour long. First 5 min starts off slow.

This also has the controversial bill gates clip where he talks about doing a good job on vaccines and depopulating by 10 or 15%.

Yes, same microsoft bill gates. Same "buying up the farmland" bill gates, as farmers cannot operate with the restrictions put back on them by the biden administration.

They can try to push it away from mainstream media but something like this won't stay hidden.

Whether you think I'm a nutbag or not, please take a look... im watching it now thank you for the info

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013

Yes. Making a bad decision for yourself is always easier to have done than leading loved ones down the same path.

Best due diligence you can do is to do a LOT of it ... from all sources.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
No vax for me. Never had a flu shot either and never had the flu in my life. I have been up close with at least 30-40 people who actively had covid and never got it.

Reactions: ceo
trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I seen the largest psy-op coming that's what television does as is designed to do mass brain washing MK-ultra taught the government a LOT from the Kennedy assignation to the CGI,s planes used in 9/11 it’s a propaganda show just be aware you’re being played !!!! The fake ass moon landings did not help either

Last edited:
HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
same here bro. ive never done the flu jabs. i found it strange back when i would go for a physical it would be pushed hard to get a flu jab. this is before the plandemic. i noticed kaiser pushing hard on the flu jab at the time. inter instinct something is off here. i was asked three fucken times in one visit. i told the bitch nurse no. she said sorry i just have to go off a script. what annoyed me the most is telling the person no more than once. fuck bro no means no.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I was supposed to be vaccinated for my job as well. I forged one then made more for people at work.

-----

This is about the spike proteins, they were suppose to stay at the injection site.

The spike proteins are a toxin shown to cause cardiovascular and neurological damage, they don't stay at the injection site and build up in ovaries and spread throughout the body.

Ovaries?

Depopulation.

These are highlights of the three links posted at the bottom.

Canadian immunologist and vaccine researcher Byram Bridle, Ph.D., has gained access to Pfizer’s biodistribution study from the Japanese regulatory agency. The research, previously unseen, demonstrates a huge problem with all COVID-19 vaccines

The assumption that vaccine developers have been working with is that the mRNA in the vaccines would primarily remain in and around the vaccination site. Pfizer’s data, however, show the mRNA and subsequent spike protein are widely distributed in the body within hours

This is a serious problem, as the spike protein is a toxin shown to cause cardiovascular and neurological damage. It also has reproductive toxicity, and Pfizer’s biodistribution data show it accumulates in women’s ovaries

Once in your blood circulation, the spike protein binds to platelet receptors and the cells that line your blood vessels. When that happens, it can cause platelets to clump together, resulting in blood clots, and/or cause abnormal bleeding

Pfizer documents submitted to the European Medicines Agency also show the company failed to follow industry-standard quality management practices during preclinical toxicology studies and that key studies did not meet good laboratory practice standards.

These are the links-

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
This next video will make you say WTF!!! It's not about vaccines killing people, it's about the hospitals following orders to kill people.

This nurse was on a few videos going around the net until they got pulled. She was crying in the vids saying they were killing her patients.

This was only 8 min of hours of testimony from doctors and nurses.

She has since testified as you will see on this video. It's 8 minutes and worth your time.

She is speaking about Remdesivir in the video killing people. Remdesivir is made by George Soros and patented out of china.

And don't forget, Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine always worked and they knew it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic