Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Died Suddenly

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Your post could be the beginning of a trend. None of the people I know with heart/blood problems from the vax are into our lifestyle of nutrition and rigorous exercise. Its sad you were given an ultimatum, I don't blame you. Now if you willing let the powers that be shoot that garbage into you.............................
No more shots unless mandated like before. According to the experts since of my weight high BP and high hemo should be dead
Type o blood tons of supplements including k2 d3 vit c nattokinase bromelain omega 3s etc etc etc. I know a bunch of lifters that got blood clots but they lived but also jacked up with doses of aas and gh with little to no supplements.
I have probably been exposed 100000 times over as many of us have.
25 times at least in which everyone around me got sick in groups that I was dead set in the middle of. All of them got sick and nada for me due to control tracing was forced to isolate at home and get tested prior to returning even though I never tested positive.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Oh yeah all my coworkers are 35 and 2 of them have been oddly sick since the vaccines and still got the boosters
...several with kids are really sick all the time...

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Compelling Information, I call it food for thought (not conspiracy).

Uncle Sam gave me an Anthrax vaccine before Desert Storm. Lots of soldiers had Gulf War syndrome. My state and employer mandated I take the Vaccine for Covid and a booster. I'd love to have the freedom to refuse like my self employed friends but there are no free-lance nursing jobs and I have a family and a mortgage.

Still kicking, 52yrs old no meds, no issues. Maybe I'm lucky?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I not only saved my life getting vaxed, I saved other people too.

Signed,
Brain Dead Brain-Washed.

PS,

I know people and have friends in CA, MI and TN with ongoing heart problems post vax.
I personally know two people who got the jab and died within two weeks from "heart failure". Two of my exchange students got it. One had never really been sick in her life now she has been in and out of hospitals for months with different problems. The others period is now irregular and super heavy. My daughter took it (not because she wanted to but because they told her she would be fired from her job as a nurse if she didn't) Within a month she was in the ER with heart failure. 30% function.

People can say what ever they like but at some point you have to open your eyes and look around.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
A really good engineer will engineer it where it is not obvious. If it dropped everyone all at once the liberals would lose their convincing.

here is the kind of stuff happening on the mainstream. just imagine the unreported stuff.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Interesting info, but I also wouldn’t say it’s conspiracy. It’s a little extreme in my opinion. I’ve been vaxed, boosted, and boosted again. Also, I have to get the flu shot for my credentials. In my line of work I have to maintain a Vax record if I want to work and go into the medical facilities. Now with the vax, I was on the fence and also with the flu shot, and it wasn’t mandated, but I thought, I’m working with sick people and why not protect myself and reduce risk. The vaccine with protein mRNA technology and no virus is actually the best you can get. I wish all Vax’s were that way. The only side effects I noticed was being a little tired after the shot for a day. Otherwise, everything was fine. Still working out, still doing cardio and running intervals same day.

I know so many people that didn’t get the Covid vaccine and got Covid and now have lasting lung damage and other issues from the virus. I have heard lots of issues and other side effects from people getting Covid.

I have not heard or seen myself anything related to any person getting a Covid vaccine and then developing lung damage or other issues.

I def believe some of these conspiracies are very extreme and exaggerated. But that’s my .02.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
the real issue is when people trying to force others that can careless about it. people should do what the person thinks is best for them. by all means jab up to the max. thats what is called freedom of choice.

i am not down with those libtards trying to force people.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Compelling Information, I call it food for thought (not conspiracy).

Uncle Sam gave me an Anthrax vaccine before Desert Storm. Lots of soldiers had Gulf War syndrome. My state and employer mandated I take the Vaccine for Covid and a booster. I'd love to have the freedom to refuse like my self employed friends but there are no free-lance nursing jobs and I have a family and a mortgage.

Still kicking, 52yrs old no meds, no issues. Maybe I'm lucky?

Bro I can relate to this shit so much. It’s completely fucked up. Keep kicking my friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
I'll vaccinate pussies,and Scotty will Vaccinate your anoose. we can do it for free!

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I'll vaccinate pussies,and Scotty will Vaccinate your anoose. we can do it for free!
Lol, and I’ll add that Ed will do it by close of business day. However Scotty will take 4-6wks

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic