Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Died Suddenly

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Here is the trailer and the movie Died Suddenly.

If you have been vaccinated, this is some serious shit to look at.

It's the guys doing the autopsies and finding up to 3 foot clots in veins from vaxed people.

It's not even blood clots. It's long stringy, white fibrous clots that grow until they take up the whole vein.

It's pretty fucking gross as they show how they get them out.

They are taking this down everyplace that sensors. This is on rumble so it should stay up.

Here is the full movie. It's an hour long. First 5 min starts off slow.

This also has the controversial bill gates clip where he talks about doing a good job on vaccines and depopulating by 10 or 15%.

Yes, same microsoft bill gates. Same "buying up the farmland" bill gates, as farmers cannot operate with the restrictions put back on them by the biden administration.

They can try to push it away from mainstream media but something like this won't stay hidden.

Whether you think I'm a nutbag or not, please take a look...

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Proudly unvaxxed by any mRNA bullshit. My sis and her fam all vaxxed. Brother in law has irreparable heart damage and they are always sick. Me and my fam...not ill once.

This will get shunned as misinformation by mainstream media. I am no conspiracy theorist but I ain't buying in on this crap.

I am with you HDH. even if it is not an overt conspiracy, something smells like shit and if it smells like shit and looks like shit, probably shit.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Proudly unvaxxed by any mRNA bullshit.

Congratulations fella, here is your certificate of achievement. I have one as well, plenty to go around :p

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1669066607910.jpg
    FB_IMG_1669066607910.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 54
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I have hundreds of memes saved since the riots when this shit kicked off.

I have to say this one left a pit in my stomach...

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1669069292206.jpg
    FB_IMG_1669069292206.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 61
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I was hoping to get some input from the vaxxed guys here. I'm sure it's a lot to take in.

Anyone call conspiracy theory?

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I was hoping to get some input from the vaxxed guys here. I'm sure it's a lot to take in.

I don't know. Not a Vax lover but was forced like tens of millions by a mandate or lose a 25 year old career. No options in my field as all other companies were requiring it. I had no reaction to the Moderna at all except a delayed rash that I know of. Been on tons of vitamins for years. Guess I will have to wait it out and see

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I not only saved my life getting vaxed, I saved other people too.

Signed,
Brain Dead Brain-Washed.

PS,

I know people and have friends in CA, MI and TN with ongoing heart problems post vax.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I don't know. Not a Vax lover but was forced like tens of millions by a mandate or lose a 25 year old career. No options in my field as all other companies were requiring it. I had no reaction to the Moderna at all except a delayed rash that I know of. Been on tons of vitamins for years. Guess I will have to wait it out and see

Your post could be the beginning of a trend. None of the people I know with heart/blood problems from the vax are into our lifestyle of nutrition and rigorous exercise. Its sad you were given an ultimatum, I don't blame you. Now if you willing let the powers that be shoot that garbage into you.............................

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013

I’m completely on the same page as you man. I got vaxxed and didn’t fucking want to. It got to a point where the army mandated it or would discharge you. So I broke and got it. Now here I am, getting discharged because of my ex wife anyway. Complete fucking bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic