Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Died Suddenly

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Dr. John Campbell is a retired nurse currently working in A and E with a demonstrated history in Nurse Education. Skilled in practical Nursing, Healthcare, Nursing Research, and Health and Educational research. Strong healthcare services professional with two higher degrees and several teaching qualifications. Research record focused in teaching bioscience in national and international nurse education. IMO, you won't find a more honest, data based discussion than what this man gives. Even when he gets it wrong based on his data, he quickly points it out with new data like in this VIDEO for instance, where new data pointed to COVID being lab made versus naturally occurring.

This VIDEO discusses actual fact based data based on actual controlled vaccine trial data. This isn't some horse shit journalism nonsense from a propaganda site. This is an actual medical professional with decades of medical service from being a nurse to having his own medical teaching seminar business. Here you will not only hear opinion, in fact, you won't hear much opinion at all. You will see data and information from actual medical research being broken down in layman's terms. Everything that he talks about is linked in the video link.

In this VIDEO, Dr. Campbell has a discussion with Professor Robert Clancy a clinical immunologist who is a professor of pathology and a consultant physician in Australia. regarding mRNA vaccines and what is wrong with them vs others.

Ok dude, I looked at your shit since you keep bringing it up and all it says is the vaccines are bad.

WOW, REALLY???

Thank you for the links. See look at that, I did thank you :rolleyes: They say the same same shit as this whole thread.

WTF? There has not been a bigger waste time.

You even have a 30 min video on how the virus is more than likely from a lab.

NO SHIT, YOU DON'T SAY???

Dude, I have the patents linked to the virus in this thread from 3 years prior to the breakout. What did your guy have to say about the patents? Huh?

This is a 30 min video debunking the lab theory. Much easier to know about the patents. Doesn't take 30 min to see if it's bullshit or not.

So, all your big talk is shit dude.

Tell us something we don't know.

These are videos you show to someone that doesn't know what's going on. Noob vids.

You want to hear from a real frontline doctor that stays up to the second?

They let him back on twitter.

He is one of the top cardiologist on the planet. He was one of the first to step up when the vaccines came out.

He has published more papers than ANYONE in his field and his credentials are a paragraph long.

He is leading the fight for the frontline doctors, even goes on tour.

I've gotten lots of info from this guy from the beginning. I wouldn't trade half of him for 2 of your guys.

He was calling bullshit right from the start like many of us a couple years back.

It started with masks, lockdowns and the fact the vaccine was illegally forced on us because there were cures from the start.

I couldn't be less impressed by your BIG post.

Perhaps you would like to comment on the dead baby with the VAERS report? Or, maybe discuss the extra 350,000 dead people over years averaged.

Anything is better than listening to you complain.

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
20230119_045751.jpg

Reactions: DF
HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
How dare you keep posting dead people? Don't you know I'm a libtard and if I don't like it, you HAVE TO STOP.

I have feelings and that stuff makes me feel bad so you need to change what you're posting. No way I can just not look at it. Screw your right to free speech. ME ME ME ME ME!!!!

-----

LOL that's what it sounds like around here :p:p:p

signed RC Christian the perpetual balance.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
has to be bro. how else is RC Christian going to get his perpetual balance.
What's an RC Christian?
Must have missed it.
My real concern is for the people that didn't get vaccinated and are forced to wear masks and test weekly at their own expense. It doesn't make any sense but then again none of this ever did I guess.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
What's an RC Christian?
Must have missed it.
My real concern is for the people that didn't get vaccinated and are forced to wear masks and test weekly at their own expense. It doesn't make any sense but then again none of this ever did I guess.

bro RC Christian is famous. he is the one that signed the Georgia Guide stone Monument or author. I want to say it was erected 30 some years ago in Georgia, but it was recently destroyed. The tin hatters think they've reached a victory. i think a milestone was completed as a form of cracking open champagne it was demoed. Its unfortunate the masses literally have the information right in front of their eyes yet are too blind to even see it.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
Ok dude, I looked at your shit since you keep bringing it up and all it says is the vaccines are bad.

WOW, REALLY???

Thank you for the links. See look at that, I did thank you :rolleyes: They say the same same shit as this whole thread.

WTF? There has not been a bigger waste time.

You even have a 30 min video on how the virus is more than likely from a lab.

NO SHIT, YOU DON'T SAY???

Dude, I have the patents linked to the virus in this thread from 3 years prior to the breakout. What did your guy have to say about the patents? Huh?

This is a 30 min video debunking the lab theory. Much easier to know about the patents. Doesn't take 30 min to see if it's bullshit or not.

So, all your big talk is shit dude.

Tell us something we don't know.

These are videos you show to someone that doesn't know what's going on. Noob vids.

You want to hear from a real frontline doctor that stays up to the second?

They let him back on twitter.

He is one of the top cardiologist on the planet. He was one of the first to step up when the vaccines came out.

He has published more papers than ANYONE in his field and his credentials are a paragraph long.

He is leading the fight for the frontline doctors, even goes on tour.

I've gotten lots of info from this guy from the beginning. I wouldn't trade half of him for 2 of your guys.

He was calling bullshit right from the start like many of us a couple years back.

It started with masks, lockdowns and the fact the vaccine was illegally forced on us because there were cures from the start.

I couldn't be less impressed by your BIG post.

Perhaps you would like to comment on the dead baby with the VAERS report? Or, maybe discuss the extra 350,000 dead people over years averaged.

Anything is better than listening to you complain.
You are still missing the POINT....

You are still posting propaganda, "dude"

The dead people that you keep using as a prop for your narrative are not all dying from the vaccine. I am not saying that there isn't a possibility, sure, I will give you reasonable doubt. There is still no specific proof that your #DIEDSUDDENLY propaganda dead people post is valid or fact.

Debates are won by presenting facts. Someone that dies of cardiac arrest, that happens to have been vaccinated over a year ago does not prove that the vaccine killed them. It could have been damage from covid, a bad diet, genetics, ok, possibly a reaction from something that was jabbed in them in 2021....sure.
Even then, in order to solidify a hunch, theory or thought, you must present proof. Individual and case by case.

Proof isn't that a vaccine can cause adverse reactions relating to the cardiovascular system. So does obesity, genetics, high cholesterol, sedentary lifestyles etc.

If that was the case then when the CDC counted every single death during the pandemic as a "covid death" as long as they tested positive at their time of death, they were also correct. Surely you don't believe that, right?

What about people who die of liver failure but happened to take Tylenol a month earlier. Did Tylenol do it? Sure, its possible. Was it the years of drinking in their youth? a virial infection? I don't know. More test, perhaps an autopsy would be needed. Right?

Randomly posting dead people and making unfounded assumptions is the problem, not the facts showing how the covid vaccine has side effect that have been shown to cause cardiovascular issues in some people.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017

Hopefully it won't be mandated.
The days of vaccine mandates are over. There is simply no way that the government or anyone else will get every American to get vaccinated. That ship has sailed and for good reason.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
The days of vaccine mandates are over. There is simply no way that the government or anyone else will get every American to get vaccinated. That ship has sailed and for good reason.
line up!

1674710098834.png

1674710149307.png

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic